Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Said "hi" to a latina at work and she ignored me

B

bcroger

Major
★★★
I said "hi" to this foid at work and she ignored me. Plus she is like a 6/10 ethnic. She was not that above my league imo.

Another thing is that I used to greet this 39 year old Rostie at work. She has multiple kids and is a single mom. I felt like a simp because she would never talk even greet me first, so I stopped saying "hi" or "have a good one" whenever we cross paths at work. I also stopped stopping by her desk to talk every now and then. Now I notice that she never greets me when I walk by her, nor does she ever talk to me.

If even single moms and average looking women reject me, what else is there? The only thing left are those 300 lbs woman who wobble around trailer parks and the ghetto and other men.

How would you rate yourself?

The difference between flirting and sexual harrasment is a few inches of bone.

when i used to say "hi" to this girl i knew in college she ignored me until i stopped doing it one day

I stopped greeting people after I got stood up for few times. Fuck it, I rather look like a jerk than to humiliate myself.

She has already filed a complaint to HR about you

I said "hi" to this foid at work and she ignored me. Plus she is like a 6/10 ethnic. She was not that above my league imo.

Another thing is that I used to greet this 39 year old Rostie at work. She has multiple kids and is a single mom. I felt like a simp because she would never talk even greet me first, so I stopped saying "hi" or "have a good one" whenever we cross paths at work. I also stopped stopping by her desk to talk every now and then. Now I notice that she never greets me when I walk by her, nor does she ever talk to me.

If even single moms and average looking women reject me, what else is there? The only thing left are those 300 lbs woman who wobble around trailer parks and the ghetto and other men.
They think chad will still settle until they DIE!

i have 2 asian foids at my work, 1 makes a grossed out face whenever she seems me and looks away and won't say anything

the other one is quite chatty with me and it's kind of... nice.. i suppose.. talking to a foid casually. (this isn't an indicator, she talks all day to anyone who she can and takes her lunch breaks with various guys)

and then there is my boss. i'm lower management and she's upper management. she was going on vacation this week and stopped by my office and told me to be a "good boy" while she was on vacation. that comment hit me like a sucker punch as it felt so emasculating i didn't know what to say

i have 2 asian foids at my work, 1 makes a grossed out face whenever she seems me and looks away and won't say anything

the other one is quite chatty with me and it's kind of... nice.. i suppose.. talking to a foid casually. (this isn't an indicator, she talks all day to anyone who she can and takes her lunch breaks with various guys)

and then there is my boss. i'm lower management and she's upper management. she was going on vacation this week and stopped by my office and told me to be a "good boy" while she was on vacation. that comment hit me like a sucker punch as it felt so emasculating i didn't know what to say
Latina and Asian women are the worst. At least white women are told to be politically correct and polite. European societies are generally more polite and humane towards humans and animals.

White women can be and are in many causes rude, but they may not be as bad on average as chinks and spics. Most hispanic women are obese and ugly as fuck though.

lynch her