Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Saint Blackops2cel transformed into a Chadlite. HOLY FUCK

dfgdf-jpg.41761

exactly
You cannot be a chadlite with a weak chin, no cheekbones, multiple millimeters of upper lid exposure, and mismatched canthal tilts... His brother is a coping incel.

Looksmaxxed incel tbh, he can betabuxx at the very best, over for him as well

Got that iced gem haircut
NINTCHDBPICT000000400551.jpg

If he statusmaxx then he could probably have sex with someone that isnt a landwhale/single mother

Looks way too ethnic.

guys, imagine being blackops2cel. you're minding your business and one day u feel kinda lonely and post ur pic online just to find out a bunch of people who don't even speak the same language as you (he's french I think) has made u into their mascot for a community full of lonely depressed virgins

what wud go thru his mind?
Personally I’d find it funny, but I already know it’s over. It probably mentally destroyed him, you can tell because he deleted all social media and the newest photos of him look like he’s tried looksmaxxing. I don’t think it’s going to work out for him though...

guys, imagine being blackops2cel. you're minding your business and one day u feel kinda lonely and post ur pic online just to find out a bunch of people who don't even speak the same language as you (he's french I think) has made u into their mascot for a community full of lonely depressed virgins

what wud go thru his mind?
The man is a moron. He also posted his full name on a public forum.