Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Saint hamudi(where is he at? Did he rope?)

failednormie_

failednormie_

Guns and beers
-
(Old blackpill YouTuber saint hamudi I don’t remember much in detail about this guy ) I’ve seen clips of this guy recently and it reminded of watching his videos a while back. He was based and spoke the real truth. I literally can’t find anything about Hamudi anymore. does anyone have his videos or know where i can see them I know he’s been banned off of mainstream media but where else?

Last edited:
Hamudi was probably LARPing tbh

Probably ascended, he owned a super car, so probably rich too

Probably ascended, he owned a super car, so probably rich too
Those Arab dudes are always moneymaxxed

54229f2011299760a27913ccb15810b8.jpg
Probably him rn

(Old blackpill YouTuber saint hamudi I don’t remember much in detail about this guy ) I’ve seen clips of this guy recently and it reminded of watching his videos a while back. He was based and spoke the real truth. I literally can’t find anything about Hamudi anymore. does anyone have his videos or know where i can see them I know he’s been banned off of mainstream media but where else?
Well it’s just like he said every cope has an end so I wouldn’t be surprised if he roped.

Those Arab dudes are always moneymaxxed

54229f2011299760a27913ccb15810b8.jpg
Probably him rn
He is Syrian but still rich. I remember him screaming buddy boyo it's over while driving a super car :feelskek:

He is Syrian but still rich. I remember him screaming buddy boyo it's over while driving a super car :feelskek:
He was def larp. I seen in comments on YouTube that he was on the news for being good looking in like 2012 or something.

He was def larp. I seen in comments on YouTube that he was on the news for being good looking in like 2012 or something.
I don't think so, he lived in Germany as a shortcel and ethnic. He def ascended some way with money but I think he did experience inceldom

One guy claimed hamudi was a turkroach that was married and that he was just larping as a syriancel

He was somewhat balding, What i think is, Either he lives off grid 1rst theory

2nd theory he ascended

3rd, He found a good cope and dropped off the map

4 he roped

5 he became an alcoholic and abandoned muslim beliefs

6 he went back to syria and got arrested

7 he got back to syria and he lives happily

8 he got back to syria and he lives unhappily

9 He got buff, Got a hair transplant and surgery became chad.

10 His great Personality ascended him.

He was somewhat balding, What i think is, Either he lives off grid 1rst theory

2nd theory he ascended

3rd, He found a good cope and dropped off the map

4 he roped

5 he became an alcoholic and abandoned muslim beliefs

6 he went back to syria and got arrested

7 he got back to syria and he lives happily

8 he got back to syria and he lives unhappily

9 He got buff, Got a hair transplant and surgery became chad.

10 His great Personality ascended him.
He is not Syrian, bruh. He is Turkish troll mocking us.

ethnics lie. Hamudi probably has a harem of women that he fucks regularly. I know ethnics who look worse than him and have a lot of success. check out my threads. For example, a German YouTuber quit because he got his wife pregnant. He looked similar to Hamudi.

Face And LMS claimed that he is for real.