Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Samuel L. Jackson is a nigger

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
I will never pay money to see a movie starring Samuel L. Jackson again. I have always hated Marvel movies, especially since Disney purchased the company - however, after the comments that Samuel L. Jackson made about incels recently I am totally done with that nigger.

“Incel dudes who hate strong *foids”, is what that nigger called us. Variety published an article on their website today regarding the situation.

Here is the full article:

Samuel L. Jackson Stands by Brie Larson Against Toxic Marvel Fans: ‘Incel Dudes Who Hate Strong Women’ Won’t Destroy Her​

By: Zack Sharf
Published: June 20, 2023

Sam-jackson-brie-larson

Samuel L. Jackson stood up for his Marvel co-star Brie Larson during a recent interview with Rolling Stone in which the Nick Fury actor was asked about Larson being the target of toxic Marvel fans on social media. The two actors headlined 2019’s “Captain Marvel,” which was review bombed by trolls for featuring Larson’s female superhero in a leading role. Jackson called Larson a “stronger person than people give her credit for.”

Jackson and Larson first met during the making of “Kong: Skull Island,” and then she cast him in a supporting role in her feature directorial debut “Unicorn Store.” Their bond led her to consult with him when Marvel Studios and Disney offered her the role of Captain Marvel.

“We bonded through the election while we were doing her movie when Donald Trump won,” Jackson remembered. “She was broken and I was like, ‘Don’t let ‘em break you. You have to be strong now.’ Then, when she got ‘Captain Marvel,’ she called me and was like, ‘They want me in the Marvel Universe. Should I do it?’ And I was like, ‘Hell yeah! Let’s do it!'”

Addressing Larson’s online haters, Jackson said, “She’s not going to let any of that stuff destroy her. These incel dudes who hate strong women, or the fact that she’s a feminist who has an opinion and expressed it? Everybody wants people to be who they want them to be. She is who she is, and she’s genuinely that.”

Jackson has been a stalwart of the Marvel Cinematic Universe, playing Nick Fury since the post-credits scene in 2008’s “Iron Man.” It’s only with the upcoming Disney+ series “Secret Invasion” that Jackson has gotten the chance to be the lead of a Marvel project. Was Jackson clamoring to lead an MCU title after so many years? Not exactly.

“My biggest concern with Marvel was trying to keep them from killing me more than anything else,” Jackson said. “I kind of liked the gig! When they called me in to tell me what’s going on, I always thought they were trying to kill me. They didn’t let me go to Wakanda, which I was kind of upset about. How could Nick Fury not know about Wakanda? They said, ‘Well, you do know but you can’t go.’ I always wanted to tell the story about who Nick was before he had these superhero friends — when he lived in the shadow world as a spy, and how he connected with these people. ‘Secret Invasion’ is not a superhero movie. It’s gritty and dark.”

Jackson and Larson will be reuniting in the Marvel Cinematic Universe later this year with the release of “The Marvels,” in theaters Nov. 10 from Disney. “Secret Invasion” premieres June 21 on Disney+. :blackpill:

I mean I naturally hate niggers but this kind of cucked white knighting apes are just a bag of putrid cancer that should be dispatched asap,

I rarely see films and haven't in a year, so I'm inadvertently boycotting everything that comes out. However, he's right though. We incels don't like feminism. Normies don't gaf about all the hamfisted strong womyn BS which is why they pile into movie theaters. We incels seethe on obscure forums and Youtube comment sections about Mary Sues while the studios rake in billions. I wish it weren't the case, but it's true. :blackpill:

He actually said, "these incel dudes?"

JFL

he is a nigga with mooney

When will that white thoid “MeToo” Samuel L. Jackson’s black-ass? @EnglishCel @Heroin

Who the fuck is still writing articles about Brie Larson in 2023

Fuck what he thinks

Meh just another libtard nignog. Hopefully he's the next A lister to wind up dead all over the news, fuck him.

quality post :yes: :society: :soy: these pc race gender people are fucking weak sauce man. if there weren't so many they'd be ridicule feast.

Lynch that filthy niggER

This old nigger hates incels, he shot three in pulp fiction

Incels don't watch Brue Larson's movies anyways. What do they gain from this? Are they trying to appeal to woke people by putting incels down?

I will never pay money to see a movie starring Samuel L. Jackson again. I have always hated Marvel movies, especially since Disney purchased the company - however, after the comments that Samuel L. Jackson made about incels recently I am totally done with that nigger.

“Incel dudes who hate strong *foids”, is what that nigger called us. Variety published an article on their website today regarding the situation.

Here is the full article:

Samuel L. Jackson Stands by Brie Larson Against Toxic Marvel Fans: ‘Incel Dudes Who Hate Strong Women’ Won’t Destroy Her​

By: Zack Sharf
Published: June 20, 2023

Sam-jackson-brie-larson

Samuel L. Jackson stood up for his Marvel co-star Brie Larson during a recent interview with Rolling Stone in which the Nick Fury actor was asked about Larson being the target of toxic Marvel fans on social media. The two actors headlined 2019’s “Captain Marvel,” which was review bombed by trolls for featuring Larson’s female superhero in a leading role. Jackson called Larson a “stronger person than people give her credit for.”

Jackson and Larson first met during the making of “Kong: Skull Island,” and then she cast him in a supporting role in her feature directorial debut “Unicorn Store.” Their bond led her to consult with him when Marvel Studios and Disney offered her the role of Captain Marvel.

“We bonded through the election while we were doing her movie when Donald Trump won,” Jackson remembered. “She was broken and I was like, ‘Don’t let ‘em break you. You have to be strong now.’ Then, when she got ‘Captain Marvel,’ she called me and was like, ‘They want me in the Marvel Universe. Should I do it?’ And I was like, ‘Hell yeah! Let’s do it!'”

Addressing Larson’s online haters, Jackson said, “She’s not going to let any of that stuff destroy her. These incel dudes who hate strong women, or the fact that she’s a feminist who has an opinion and expressed it? Everybody wants people to be who they want them to be. She is who she is, and she’s genuinely that.”

Jackson has been a stalwart of the Marvel Cinematic Universe, playing Nick Fury since the post-credits scene in 2008’s “Iron Man.” It’s only with the upcoming Disney+ series “Secret Invasion” that Jackson has gotten the chance to be the lead of a Marvel project. Was Jackson clamoring to lead an MCU title after so many years? Not exactly.

“My biggest concern with Marvel was trying to keep them from killing me more than anything else,” Jackson said. “I kind of liked the gig! When they called me in to tell me what’s going on, I always thought they were trying to kill me. They didn’t let me go to Wakanda, which I was kind of upset about. How could Nick Fury not know about Wakanda? They said, ‘Well, you do know but you can’t go.’ I always wanted to tell the story about who Nick was before he had these superhero friends — when he lived in the shadow world as a spy, and how he connected with these people. ‘Secret Invasion’ is not a superhero movie. It’s gritty and dark.”

Jackson and Larson will be reuniting in the Marvel Cinematic Universe later this year with the release of “The Marvels,” in theaters Nov. 10 from Disney. “Secret Invasion” premieres June 21 on Disney+. :blackpill:
I love the Django movie because he gets killed at the end.

Truly malicious character,i bet he is the same irl.

Last edited:
Who cares about Brie Larson?...

I honestly can’t believe even said this, it’s like we’ve stepped into a new dimension JFL

Dafuck? He says hi to her so she breaks his hand and steals his motorcycle? And she is supposed to be a hero protagonist?
Yes. She's a woman and therefore she can do no wrong.

He's a nigger after all

Jewish producers in Hollywood never change. Basically, to decide who to cast in their next productions, a bunch of Jewish guys sit around a table snorting cocaine, then one says, “I know which blonde actress I want in this movie - Brie Larson!”.

Really sad to see. Samuel is actually a cool dude but i never thought that we would be so soy

Really sad to see. Samuel is actually a cool dude but i never thought that we would be so soy
I understand why he did it - hating on incels is the popular thing to do. Although, that plain bitch Brie Larson is not worth it.

I understand why he did it - hating on incels is the popular thing to do. Although, that plain bitch Brie Larson is not worth it.
Almost nobody has his own opinion. I won't say "muh back then everything was better" as even back then people were easily manipulated. Everyone just goes with the mainstream instead of using their brain for once in their life.

I have not pay movie two decades

Shocking news.

“We bonded through the election while we were doing her movie when Donald Trump won,” Jackson remembered. “She was broken and I was like, ‘Don’t let ‘em break you. You have to be strong now.’
Why was she upset trump won? Who cares? Especially as a famous rich actor foid you basically run the world.
Addressing Larson’s online haters, Jackson said, “She’s not going to let any of that stuff destroy her. These incel dudes who hate strong women
I do dislike strong foids, this whole bullshit is why we have hoeflation.

Ultimately Samuel L Jackson is just some untalented nigger that got lucky, he plays himself in every movie I have seen him in, the angry stern bald black guy, its like thinking the rock is a good actor he just plays himself in every movie.

Just the opinion of some extremely lucky nigger that doesnt live in the real world like the rest of us.

Also I saw Captain Marvel, they movie was not that great honestly but marvel movies had not been that good for awhile anyway so thats why people disliked it but on top of that Captain Marvel is not a foid in the comics hence the hate, you can't really blame a foid for wanting to take on a big acting role its the fault of all the jewish globohomo bullshit.