Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Sanctioned suicide foid problems megathread

sultryloser

sultryloser

It's just bone, bro
I want to start a megathread for a collection of Sanction Suicide forum posts where the poster is a woman mentions sex and dating and how it's so tough for them.
Whenever I read a thread like this it will be added here. Please, contribute if you can.
Kick starting with this great dose of female privilege, here's a woman crying and about the tough life she lives:
Hilarious narrow-minded rapid-fire arrogance and quotes from this thread:
  1. "The reality is that I’m expendable garbage since I’m not a cheery, chore slave, With model looks" :feelskek: at fucking thinking women who are not good looking are expendable.
  2. "I’m going to grow old, beg him to marry me, he finally does, he’ll be completely absent while I practically single parent my kids, then repeatedly cheat on me and eventually leave me for a younger girl", I don't need to say it here, but whoever might be begged to marry, have the ability to cheat hmmm... :chad:
  3. "No other man will ever want me"
  4. "And even though my partner was an asshole I’ll still miss him"
  5. "I love him but still, men can kiss my ass!" :foidSoy:

Last edited:
that sites a complete joke, so many foids with accounts dating back years but all the brocels rope within a few months jfl.

Grope or rope

Toilets are sinners.

>I have a boyfriend.
She's achieved the success and companionship we can only dream of and she still catastrophizes it away as worthless.

>I’m not a cheery, chore slave, With model looks, and even girls who are are still expendable garbage.
"I'm unhappy, lazy, and ugly, and if you're still with me, you still hate me."

>I know exactly what’s going to happen to me. I’m going to grow old, beg him to marry me, he finally does, he’ll be completely absent while I practically single parent my kids, then repeatedly cheat on me and eventually leave me for a younger girl.
If only there were a society that punished or disallowed divorce. If only...

>And even though my partner was an asshole I’ll still miss him while he doesn’t think twice about me.
Then post how you think those evil nice guys are entitled.

Female depression is the Kidzbop version of male depression. Also, we need to start calling people against sanctioned suicide misogynists.

I would include a thread I made about Sanctioned Suicide a few weeks back, but users in that threat corrected my IQ, and it's believed that post on SS was a man.
Note to any contributors ITT
When submitting threads, do be sure of the poster having XX chromosomes or at the very least claiming to. This is a focus on the flaws of female neurology and their proclivity to become suicidal at the hands of Chad's romantic intentions or lack of.
I'm rushing to find at least one more thread post to add today, and I noticed trannies (42% :feelsPop:) hide their sex until questions cause them to reveal it later in the thread.

Last edited:
Nothing would bring me greater joy than to switch our places with these women for a while. Let them experience first hand what it's like to actually be unwanted and marginalized. Broaden their horizont with some new perspectives.

I would gleefully watch them rope after it hits them how much worse this is than anything they ever experienced.

Id rather not deal with the female brain

Foids destroy any forum

Crazy how we're the exact opposite jfl we have 20x more mental strength and IQ than those foids

Not a bad idea, I remember that some guy here posted some posts of a foid from there that was crying about being a vrigin at 22 or so and how she lost out on everything. Was pretty funny cause you just know if she got dicked down by some Chad even once, she'd be telling us that sex is not everything, that we are creeps for talking about teen love, and how nobody cares when you lose your virginity and you're creepy for even caring about that. Can't find it again now though, and I've tried:feelsugh::feelsugh:.

What a collection of useless twigs that whole site goddamn

>I have a boyfriend.
She's achieved the success and companionship we can only dream of and she still catastrophizes it away as worthless.

>I’m not a cheery, chore slave, With model looks, and even girls who are are still expendable garbage.
"I'm unhappy, lazy, and ugly, and if you're still with me, you still hate me."

>I know exactly what’s going to happen to me. I’m going to grow old, beg him to marry me, he finally does, he’ll be completely absent while I practically single parent my kids, then repeatedly cheat on me and eventually leave me for a younger girl.
If only there were a society that punished or disallowed divorce. If only...

>And even though my partner was an asshole I’ll still miss him while he doesn’t think twice about me.
Then post how you think those evil nice guys are entitled.

Female depression is the Kidzbop version of male depression. Also, we need to start calling people against sanctioned suicide misogynists.
Brutal

I love how she has to throw in some bullshit narrative about how men are just itching to cheat on their partners. Because of women's infinitely high smv they are at least 5 times more likely to cheat on you than you are then. She thinks because celebrity chads get caught cheating on their partners and it gets broadcasted to the media that translates to most men's reality

1. "I love him but still, men can kiss my ass!" :foidSoy:
i hate when women say shit like this in social media. they always mean "i hate all men that dont look like chad" or "i hate that chad didnt commit to me"

I mean propensity not proclivity in my original post. Can somebody quickly answer me why I cannot edit my previous posts anymore please?

IMG 20231029 180330
a curryland suicide article Jfl at the curry cucks muh strong women mentallity they are just attention whores living life in easy mode and will commit suicide given our life

You've got no idea how much I hate foids.

Good find, narcissistic foid needs a solid beating to teach her some fucking manners, the vile cunt
Her audacity to flex having "good sex" on a suicidal forum. I hope she goes accordingly to her plan and kills herself. Stupid fucking roastie.

Her audacity to flex having "good sex" on a suicidal forum. I hope she goes accordingly to her plan and kills herself. Stupid fucking roastie.
When she eventually decides that she'd rather get high and drunk and plowed through by chad then kill herself that baby is going to be fucked up for life, and to imagine that in her mind the diarrhea spewed forth in that paragraph is something she deems worthy of sympathy, these are the same people calling inkwells delusional and pathetic and turned away from reality.

FEMALE SUICIDE RATES ARE TOO DAMN LOw

This is an example of how problems are relative. So, this person has a vagina and seems to know she can get a boyfriend instantly, but because she's a 'less desirable gf' then it's all for nothing. And because she can't 'get a hot boyfriend that pays for everything' (she doesn't just consider only Chad, but rich Chad).

Meanwhile incels can't even get a text back and face dying alone. Clown world.

This foidling is unsure how to proceed with having casual sex! View the entire thread and regret bellow.

Oh my goodness. This is pure ragefuel. This 'sserafim' account I'm begging is a LARP. But even if it is a LARP, some women actually think like this.

The thread is ambiguously titled 'do it with', which, I mean on a forum about committing suicide, it's ambiguous. Mentally you can replace 'do it' or 'do it with' with fuck, for the full effect and brutality. This planet is so degen, but the language I guess it kind of evokes a sort of uncomfortablility, as if the words themselves are judging. So the real title is 'Where can I find a guy to fuck?' More accurate and in your face.

Last edited:
I guess I'm going to repurpose this thread as a more general Sanctioned Suicide thread. The new purpose will be to highlight grand and wise postings from women who you presume want to end their lives full with love and validation. It will kind of be a mixture between TeeHee and RageFuel henceforth.