Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What’s your opinion on sanctioned suicide wanting to ban “pro incel discourse”?

The link is member only access I can't view this.

. Snapshot sanctioned suicidenet 1705707596660

Yeah no shit that forum is filled with pussy normie sexhavers with good lives but still want to kill themselves because they are little bitches.

Hence they have no sympathy for incels who actually have hard lives because of the societal conditions that have been foisted upon us by virtue of our ugliness/neurodivergence. But because we blame our oppressors rather than being self-hating internalizing little cucks theyre jealous I guess.

I also think it's funny how that forum is what ended up getting media investigators seriously involved and doxxing Master and Serge. For all the edgeposting and fed paranoia on here, jfl no one actually cares, but a couple foids and teens kill themselves of their own free will and that's what really gets the normies in a hissy fit.

The incel genocide is real boyos

They want to erase us from history

Yeah no shit that forum is filled with pussy normie sexhavers with good lives but still want to kill themselves because they are little bitches.
And troons

Nobody wants us, not even the most suicidal people. I wish I could blow my head off with a shotgun in a livestream with everyone on that site. I’m only on that site for suicide advice but it’s infested with bluepilled normies.

I'm so bored of people being giant scared pussies about us...

Also, I'm sure the banning pro incel and pro pedophilia content, is based on like 2 comments... Making a storm in a teacup.

Because SS is a normie site used primarily by normies to LARP for attention and "muh internet points". In reality only 1% of this site's userbase actually roped It's all empty words and LARPing.

60% of SSers have close friends (or, more accurately, have friends at all) and only 30% of incels here.
I've seen the polls here and there.

Incels have been expelled from 109 forums

Hence they have no sympathy for incels who actually have hard lives because of the societal conditions that have been foisted upon us by virtue of our ugliness/neurodivergence. But because we blame our oppressors rather than being self-hating internalizing little cucks theyre jealous I guess.
There is actually help and support for these people. Nobody wants to help incels. It's fucked that they would effectively ban us from their forum when we don't have a fraction of what they have.

Incels have been expelled from 109 forums
Oy vey!

What the hell??? Sanctioned Suicide is part of the Incels.is family of forums. Made by Sarge and Master, I thought?

I've always hated that forum. People were like "Oh, you're bluepilled. Killing yourself is based." But now even you guys have to agree with me. How the fuck do you justify "Suicide is fine, but we draw the line at actually being angry enough to do it?"

Do you seriously think that you can evoke pity from women during the broadcast?
There have already been such cases. This does not work. Women don't care about you and your suffering.

SS are a joke of a forum