Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meme Sandcel destroys Zesto's cope

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
392nfvze39121.png

I hate this God cope

Rich sandnigger has oil money and everything he could ever want yet tells us peasants that sticking your weiner in a pillow is some devastating crime against humanity.

Until god actually does something nice for me rather than letting these demons torture me every day, I don’t give a fuck about what he wants.

I hate this God cope

Rich sandnigger has oil money and everything he could ever want yet tells us peasants that sticking your weiner in a pillow is some devastating crime against humanity.

Until god actually does something nice for me rather than letting these demons torture me every day, I don’t give a fuck about what he wants.

I hate this God cope

Eh, sticking your dick in pillows has less dignity than sticking it in a fleshlight/oniihole.

I hate this God cope

fpbp

I hate this God cope

God is a Chad and only does good things for his fellow Chads on planet Earth.

may hallah have mercy upon my waifu.

I would actually prefer a pillow waifu to a donkey of I had to choose...

Jokes aside he is full of shit. One of the reasons the Middle East is so fucked up is that young men have no possibilities to couple with foids if their own age. Men usually can't afford to get married until they are in their 30:ies (to much younger foids) and younger men are less desired as marriage partners for their supposed wifes parents since oldr men are regarded as more "mature and experienced" or some shit like that. They have a huge incel problem, just not for the same reasons as we do.

If I had to decide between a waifu and a goat, I'd pick the waifu.