Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Sandnigger rage at Malmo, Swedistan

blackraven

blackraven

Enlightened Hermit
★★★★★

Low T nordic cucks deserve it.

@blackraven should i make a mega compilation of muslim behavior too? gotta trigger a race war

at least, flip the car over lol

@blackraven should i make a mega compilation of muslim behavior too? gotta trigger a race war
do whatever you want I don't care, but if you do make it tag me

Mudslimes aren’t a race, most of the mudslimes causing havoc in Europe are sandniggers and northern curries (pakis)

at least they dont speak german

Mudslimes aren’t a race, most of the mudslimes causing havoc in Europe are sandniggers and northern curries (pakis)
true that.asian and europeans mudslimes dont behave that way

But wait, theres more!

the only way immigration works is when there is a slow stream of immigrants and the host nation slowly integrates the immigrants. and because there are relatively few of them its easier for the host nation to assimilate them.

Their viking ancestors must be proud of them
Sweden Flag Sport GIF by xponentialdesign

the first one is more than a month and second several weeks old, but oh well

Swedistan is beyond finished :feelsclown::feelsclown:
Give it 20 more years it' s gonna be Swedish caliphate :feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

Just a week ago

Sweden is a failed state just like all western states. Got to say Sweden is lucky in some ways we have just as many brown people in Canada problem is they are hindus and sikhs so no sharia law zones sadly and toilets run feral just as much as if they where not here.

Sweden is a free for all if you're complacent you'll miss out

Malmö * spell it right

And worse thing happen every week here in swecuckland, let it accelerate, I welcome all rapefugees to burn cars and wage clan warfare, make the normie cocksuckers pay for their brainlessness, let the streets flow with blood.

This is what happens when you obey the Jew propaganda and let your country go completely cucked.

mass deportation now

all sandniggers should be burned alive and sent to death camps

we need them OUT of europe

Just give me visa to Sweden and i will rape all the blonde blue eyed whores who rejected you at school

Without kikes they wouldn't be in Europe in the first place

average class in islamic republic of swedistan

White nationalists simping for Palestinians are extremely suspect, I want nothing to do with them.