Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Sat up at night as an incel, listening to the dirty dancing soundtrack

ValiantThor2

ValiantThor2

It all sounds good until you leave the basement
★★
Balling my eyes out. Why do I do this to myself.

Eh, that doesn't do much for me tbh.

Fuck, that movie destroys me.

If I was to try to get someone to cough up :bluepill:, this would be my first go-to.

The minute or so where they're playing that Kylie Minogue song... I love the incel's hand shaking holding the glass of wine. :feelskek:

Last edited:
The best Dirty Dancing song tbh

If you pay attention, the lyrics are very incel-tier... prolly more onitis-tier, but still. Lol

The best Dirty Dancing song tbh

If you pay attention, the lyrics are very incel-tier... prolly more onitis-tier, but still. Lol

Hypergamy to the nth, a plain jane with a 8/10. Shitty song in every way from Swayze's weak voice, the sax solo, to the black backup singers but it was a top 5 hit because women were imagining him serenading them.

Hypergamy to the nth, a plain jane with a 8/10. Shitty song in every way from Swayze's weak voice, the sax solo, to the black backup singers but it was a top 5 hit because women were imagining him serenading them.

Obviously shitty, the entire soundtrack is. I would always crack up and laugh when the song came as my sisters or whoever were watching that movie.

lol I didn't even know this one was a top five hit.

I still think it beats the time of your life song, but that isn't saying much

Obviously shitty, the entire soundtrack is. I would always crack up and laugh when the song came as my sisters or whoever were watching that movie.

lol I didn't even know this one was a top five hit.

I still think it beats the time of your life song, but that isn't saying much

I was highlighting the weak points as to say that I think it was only that Swayze sang it that made anyone consider recording it. Time of Your Life I've heard ten million times but it's decent for what it is. Hungry Eyes probably grates me the most out of any song from the soundtrack though.

I love sappy 80’s shit, ngl.

Ever notice how normies demonize men for wanting to court even 17yo women but this film is about seducing a 17yo?

Family Guy did interesting parody of this tonight.

Water

They can be pretty based from time to time.

Is a pretty good soundtrack tbh

My mom loves this garbage movie