Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Satanists are the most cucked out of Christians and muslims

This theory can be destroyed instantly with this. Muslim men conquered the Jews and Christians and are allowed to marry their women and take take them as sex slaves. A Muslim man can have 4 wives each one being Jewish or Christian. You will never find a Muslim woman married to a Jew. Try harder
yeah can ,muslim men marry hindu women?

Jews are the root of all evil

A muslim could not marry a Hindu unless they became and converted to Islam because Hindu's believe in many gods.
so if a muslim cant marry a hindu or buddist or vodoo priestess then why why can a muslim marry a jewess?

I wish I was one of the chosen people ngl

They are all gay and stupid and should be forced to become atheists
Most are atheists ,what person would knowingly worship there own enemy (satan is Hebrew or accuser or enemy) who will ultimately be defeated by God!

does that mean jews , christians and muslims worship the same god?
Muslims think they do.In Islam the Quran quotes the Torah of Moses and Gospels of Jesus except Islam says Jesus was not divine but only a prophet.Islam thinks it worships the God of the Bible.In truth Allah came from adding the definite article to the name "Illah" an ancient Mesopotamian pagan god ,hence Al-Illah the Illah ,hence Allah.The crescent moon the symbol of Islam came from the ancient moon god Syn or Seum.So in truth Islam is pagan but they do not know that!

Muslims think they do.In Islam the Quran quotes the Torah of Moses and Gospels of Jesus except Islam says Jesus was not divine but only a prophet.Islam thinks it worships the God of the Bible.In truth Allah came from adding the definite article to the name "Illah" an ancient Mesopotamian pagan god ,hence Al-Illah the Illah ,hence Allah.The crescent moon the symbol of Islam came from the ancient moon god Syn or Seum.So in truth Islam is pagan but they do not know that!
Cresent moon got nothing to do with Muhhamad or his message of islam. The ottomans used the cresent moon many years after muhhamad.

So you mean Al-ILLAH has nothing to do with and no similarity at all to Yaweh?

This Yahudi thinks Allah Is same as Yaweh

That nigger yaweh doesnt exist. It’s a cope written by looneys thousands of years ago. Religions come and go, and christianity will be one of them eventually.
Religions will come and all go but the God of which you speak יהוה will bring his eternal KIngdom through his Son Yeshua

Is Satanism even a religion? Most Atheists and Satanists are hella degenerate.

There is a school system in northern Connecticut US ,that has a after school satan club, no joke

Allah would be like Elohim not YHVH
Seems to me Elohim means the same as Allah that ARrab christians and muslims referr to as God.

I am not a linguist but Allah means "God" and Elohim means "God" and Yaweh means "creater"

its just use of language shieeeeet nigga

Read the Babylonian Talmud nigga and learn what Satanism is. Then you will see why I say that shit can only come from a Jewish mind and no where else at all ever

Seems to me Elohim means the same as Allah that ARrab christians and muslims referr to as God.

I am not a linguist but Allah means "God" and Elohim means "God" and Yaweh means "creater"

its just use of language shieeeeet nigga
Yes ,you have done your homework

Yes ,you have done your homework
But the Yaweh dude is the God of Monotheism. If Muslims are permitted to eat Kosher and to marry Jew foids it means they view Yaweh as their "God"

But the Yaweh dude is the God of Monotheism. If Muslims are permitted to eat Kosher and to marry Jew foids it means they view Yaweh as their "God"
The Quran never mentions any Arabic name meaning "the one who exists who caused all to exist" the Quran says that Illah is the one and only God.Yes Kashrut covers all of Halal and Halal does not cover all of Kashrut but that does not mean Muslims are Jews but some Rabbi's say that some Muslims can be righteous gentiles but not Jews per say.

The Quran never mentions any Arabic name meaning "the one who exists who caused all to exist" the Quran says that Illah is the one and only God.Yes Kashrut covers all of Halal and Halal does not cover all of Kashrut but that does not mean Muslims are Jews but some Rabbi's say that some Muslims can be righteous gentiles but not Jews per say.
Dude I dont give a fcuk what the Quran doesnt say. I look at real life actions. If muslims can eat Kosher meat because a Jew butcher used the name of Yaweh whilst slaughtering the beast that tells me all I need to know. If muslims cut their dicks like Yahudis then it says more than a whole Quran. If muslims can marry jew girls but not a buddist foid from SEA then that tells me more than the whole Quran.

muslims view YAWEH AS GOD

shieeeeet

Dude I dont give a fcuk what the Quran doesnt say. I look at real life actions. If muslims can eat Kosher meat because a Jew butcher used the name of Yaweh whilst slaughtering the beast that tells me all I need to know. If muslims cut their dicks like Yahudis then it says more than a whole Quran. If muslims can marry jew girls but not a buddist foid from SEA then that tells me more than the whole Quran.

muslims view YAWEH AS GOD

shieeeeet
They view Elohim as God

Nigga fuck Elohim, Allah, God its all semantics and means nothing. Look at reality of muslims eating Kosher meat because of the way it way slaughtered.

Nigga tell me exactly what happens when a jew slaughters a sheep? I am waiting. Dont tell about Elohim nigga

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdKst8zeh-U&t=1s

Yes the dietary laws are similar but the theology is vary different and remember the most important ,the One who died for you ,think of him first!

Yes the dietary laws are similar but the theology is vary different and remember the most important ,the One who died for you ,think of him first!
Nigger slow down and explain EXACTLY what happens in detail precisely step by step what happens when a jew slaughters a sheep. Nigger dont try and push the conversation away to meaningless bullshit like some meaningless bith nigga Elohim nonsence or meaningless Quran which cant even be used in the modern world .

Stick to what I asked about explain EXACTLY what happens in detail precisely step by step what happens when a jew slaughters a sheep.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7WHlI-yI7Q

Nigger slow down and explain EXACTLY what happens in detail precisely step by step what happens when a jew slaughters a sheep. Nigger dont try and push the conversation away to meaningless bullshit like some meaningless bith nigga Elohim nonsence or meaningless Quran which cant even be used in the modern world .

Stick to what I asked about explain EXACTLY what happens in detail precisely step by step what happens when a jew slaughters a sheep.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7WHlI-yI7Q

In Kasheir slaughter ,in Sephardic the throat is cut with a razor and in Ashkanazi cut with a sharp knife.Blood is drained and unclean parts are taken out( I'm not a shachat BTW)
I don't know halal slaughter
Why are you pre occupied with meat slaughter

In Kasheir slaughter ,in Sephardic the throat is cut with a razor and in Ashkanazi cut with a sharp knife.Blood is drained and unclean parts are taken out( I'm not a shachat BTW)
I don't know halal slaughter
Why are you pre occupied with meat slaughter
he function of this previous sentence is to make a link between rabbinically developed laws regarding implementation of these laws and what is traditionally understood as the revelation—of both oral and written Torah (which can be translated as both “teaching” and “law”)—at Sinai.]

2. Only one who is knowledgeable in the laws of slaughtering (shehitah) and proficient in its practice, and who is a believing, pious Jew, may act as a slaughterer (shohet) in performance of the commandment. It is the prevalent custom that the shohet must receive written authorization from a recognized rabbinical authority attesting to the aforesaid qualifications.

They slaughter according to YAWEHS'S laws. If muslims are permitted to eat Kosher then obviously they are cool with Yaweh. Do you agree or not? Else why cant they eat from Hindustanis?

he function of this previous sentence is to make a link between rabbinically developed laws regarding implementation of these laws and what is traditionally understood as the revelation—of both oral and written Torah (which can be translated as both “teaching” and “law”)—at Sinai.]

2. Only one who is knowledgeable in the laws of slaughtering (shehitah) and proficient in its practice, and who is a believing, pious Jew, may act as a slaughterer (shohet) in performance of the commandment. It is the prevalent custom that the shohet must receive written authorization from a recognized rabbinical authority attesting to the aforesaid qualifications.

They slaughter according to YAWEHS'S laws. If muslims are permitted to eat Kosher then obviously they are cool with Yaweh. Do you agree or not? Else why cant they eat from Hindustanis?
You sound like a trained שוחט ,you have done your research but ,what does Kosher laws have to do with anything relevant.What is your point,what are you trying to say.Your obbsessed with shchitah ,so what shachat!

You sound like a trained שוחט ,you have done your research but ,what does Kosher laws have to do with anything relevant.What is your point,what are you trying to say.Your obbsessed with shchitah ,so what shachat!
What am I saying muslims respect Yaweh. This Allah , Elohim, God etc means nothing, its just semantics. Yaweh is the root of all 3 religions

What am I saying muslims respect Yaweh. This Allah , Elohim, God etc means nothing, its just semantics. Yaweh is the root of all 3 religions
Ok ,a fair theory ,due to lack of time I can't argue all day.What matters most is not sh'chitah but what the Son of YHVH did for you on the Cross.Please watch the youtube I sent you in a message .I must do some stuff but I can reply again early tomorrow ,God Bless my friend! Please message with any questions I will be back online early tomorrow ,thanks

Jews are the root of all evil
The esoteric bunch of jewish, christian and muslim bitch niggas want to take us to WW3 to fulfill those bullshit prophecies of rebuilding the temple and shieeet.

Me I aint fighting for religious nut job bitch niggas let them die by themselves

I believe in Seth (God Dog Satan three in one)

High IQ post. Agree on every word.