Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SATURDAY NIGHT TRUCELS GTFIH

rope2cope

rope2cope

PUBLIC TRANSPORT SYSTEM IS A SCAM
★★★★★
I AM ALONE AGAIN

I JUST SIT HERE WITH MY COMPUTER

CHAD IS OUT SLAYING WITH A FOID

WE ROT ALONE

NOT ONLINE = FAKECEL

REPEAT NOT ALONE MEAN FAKECEL

ALL INCELS REPORT AND CHECK IN

DON'T POST? FAKECEL

Just jerked off

Just jerked off
Kz0kRQ.gif

ME AFTER JERKING OFF

I sleep a bit earlier than I used to.

Again, you are very timezone-centric towards certain timezone(s). It is already Sunday lunch time in other places...

Sunday 2.42 AM

Breeding time and I can’t breed

I AM ALONE AGAIN

WE ROT ALONE

NOT ONLINE = FAKECEL

DON'T POST? FAKECEL
We alone and rotting gard

I think we should cut this moronic "fakecel" shit off once and for all. It'd do us all a favor.

See it all the time, "IF YOU'RE NOT XYZ YOU'RE A FAKECEL!!! :feelswhat:"

My nigga the truest of incels are the ones out there living their lives like every other normie with big social circles, going to parties every week, being fun to be around, and exposing themselves to every opportunity to smash out there and STILL don't get shit. They're bigger truecel's than most here given that they actually put themselves in a position where they could end up bedding a girl.

Of course, if all you do is stay in your room and rot day in and day out no Stacy is gonna walk up to your house, knock on the door and ask to fuck you.

I think we should cut this moronic "fakecel" shit off once and for all. It'd do us all a favor.

See it all the time, "IF YOU'RE NOT XYZ YOU'RE A FAKECEL!!! :feelswhat:"

My nigga the truest of incels are the ones out there living their lives like every other normie with big social circles, going to parties every week, being fun to be around, and exposing themselves to every opportunity to smash out there and STILL don't get shit. They're bigger truecel's than most here given that they actually put themselves in a position where they could end up bedding a girl.

Of course, if all you do is stay in your room and rot day in and day out no Stacy is gonna walk up to your house, knock on the door and ask to fuck you.
having friends is a fakecel trait

having friends is a fakecel trait
Nah, it's about looks and appearance and that's where it ends. A combination of your looks, race, and height are what decide if you're an incel or not. Not some stupid "if you don't drink your own piss you're a fakecel". It's just a meme IF that. Inceldom is about CONDITIONS AND CIRCUMSTANCES that are out of our control. If you have to do certain things to be a truecel you are most definitely not one. Case closed.

A perfect example of this is our Messiah, St. Sam Entertainmentcel. May we bask in his glory and live as reflections of his glory to others. Amen.

He's a TeraTruecel and lifemogs this entire forum and most likely the entirety of IT as well and yet, he can't even get a date. That's a perfect example of being the truest of truecels. He has maxxed every aspect of his life in an attempt to outrun his genetics and yet it's all futile.

"I know what it's like to lose. To feel so desperately that you're right, yet to fail nonetheless. It's frightening, turns the legs to jelly."

-St. Samuelcel

hey nigga what's up

my daily life is wakeup at 8pm, browse this site & the internet, eat one meal, shower once a day when absolutely necessary, then sleep at 12pm:feelscomfy:

I have the spirit of st.hamudi to keep me company

my daily life is wakeup at 8pm, browse this site & the internet, eat one meal, shower once a day when absolutely necessary, then sleep at 12pm:feelscomfy:
Eat, NEET, repeat

Them being able to enjoy/be treated well in a soycial situation infinitely mogs LDARcels

Watching family guy and Alex jones
recovering from a neck injury
did a sword workout today it seems like a sunday

What's up man. I'm in kind of a weird place rn. I've been trying to foster a friendship, but there was sort of a mini, not-really betrayal earlier this week and I guess I'm not sure how to feel about it. IDK, I'm 90% sure that I'm just too into my own head, but it's sort of tough. I have to account for the fact that my perspective is limited, I can only see my intentions and their actions, and so it's easy to misinterpret their actions as meaning stuff that it doesn't. Plus I probably shouldn't care as much as I do, but if I didn't care, then how could I possibly want to be their friend anyways? To give an idea of the stupid pettiness of the feeling, we've been drifting lately and I feel like I've been stood up on plans that we never made. I know it's dumb. Either way I'll get through and nothing's really changing anyways.

Them being able to enjoy/be treated well in a soycial situation infinitely mogs LDARcels
True, but I feel like that's within our reach, even though it'd take a good amount of effort and perhaps pills too in order to bear fitting in soyciety.

I know one Asian dude who is a lot more social than I am and goes out occasionally with friends to bars on weekends or to other social events in the city, and he is still single.

Because he is 5'5 and Asian. Those are two major strikes. And his face, is slightly below average even for an Asian.

He is by all means, a ricecel but he is bluepilled.

I even know a few 5'8+ asian dudes that are single.

I AM ALONE AGAIN

WE ROT ALONE

NOT ONLINE = FAKECEL

DON'T POST? FAKECEL
Ate at expensive restaurant with family then went to some overpriced soy bar to have drinks (in videgame )

I went to sleep at 0:30 am yesterday night