Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Saturday Night Truecel $25 Amazon Gift Card Giveaway

(((sergeantincel)))

Oof, you excluded all eurofags.
I was asleep by 2am.
While $25 is not that much, I think we should consider the max potential benefit it could give to an incel. Like what singular consumer item would help an incel out the most for $25. Perhaps it would be something an incel would not buy for himself.

If we're talking about items purchaseable on Amazon, I have a hard time thinking of something that could fulfill this requirement. Maybe a cheap cologne or some acne cream?

For myself, there's nothing on my wish lists that are under that price. I think I would just buy as many of these chips as I could: https://www.amazon.com/Walkers-Sens...530411218&sr=8-1&keywords=wasabi+ginger+chips.

The lays version were truly the best chips ever but are sadly not in production anymore.
Prawn cocktail is much better tbh.

It was pretty cool for you to do this man

I saw @Weed do this is the past so I don't think it's against the rules.

I am giving away a $25 Amazon gift card for all my truecel nibbas here on a Saturday night instead of getting fucked or partying. Just leave a comment to enter. Type something interesting to keep me amused.

Your account must have 50 posts and be 2 weeks old or more to enter. No alts.

Registration ends at 1AM EST. I will draw the winner after that.
You are a generous guy OP, I am glad I found this thread, it uplifts my spirits somewhat after what I went through tonight.

Maybe I should be generous to some lucky lad here by giving away some of my extra steam keys, I can't seem to find the time to trade them and I'm barely playing what I already do have in my library.

I'd prob have pickier criteria though like it has to be a based lolicon-enjoyer who writes essay on why loli is best to enter.