Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Saw a foid with a wrecked car

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Was driving down the road and I must have just missed it by a few minutes, there was a Stacy standing next to her car that was obviously just hit by another. It looked totaled and the other car was gone, so I assume it was a hit and run. Oops guess I forgot to stop and see if muh lady needed any help. I’m sure some cuck eventually did tho.

I once saw a college-aged foid in Miata do a hit-and-run while on the way to pick up my car from a tint shop with my dad. Got impatient over some traffic in her lane and decided to quickly change lanes into a lane with faster traffic. Hit the back of some roastie's Nissan sedan while doing so.

The roastie tried to chase her down but the girl in the Miata was driving fast and weaving through traffic. Eventually the Miata girl got away. Tee hee.

You should help her so she can tell you that she has a boyfriend.

Giving foids the right to drive was one of mankinds gravest mistakes, second only to giving them human rights.