Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Saw A Hot Girl Bending Over Today An Started Crying

Cry? I just get horny. No need to get sad over foids. I'm probably high T because I rarely feel sadness. Nope, I'm not high T. Just in too much despair to give a damn.

[SuicideFuel] Saw A Hot Girl Bending Over Today An Started Crying

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF THIS FORUM

Dont worry, next day she fucked Chad. Went to a coffee shop with her social circle.All while you are writing threads for .co
jfl, lold

but also why are you hiding yourself again? @Darko

you utter dog

ah, ok then for some reason i didnt read it correctly. I will edit my message.

JFL it sounded like you were taunting him :feelskek:
I FUCKING LDAR ALL LIFE AND JUST LIVE A BETTER LIFE IN MY HEAD

What kind of retard cope is this? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: (my stomach hurts)
No joke. I was driving past a big grassy land plot just recently. She was part of a track and field group. Isolated from the rest by about dozen or two feet, she caught my eye, and she was bending over sexily in a pair of itsy bitty track shorts and she was stacy.

I could have just died. It hit me a little too hard that I'm never gonna come close to being more than a spectator to her & that chad will and all that, so I stared crying a little. I felt like a worm... she was having fun with her friends, getting a workout, probably coming home to chad and living fulfilled, while I suffered as I do.

It's hard to put in words exactly what I felt so sorry if I didn't paint a good picture of it, but it was basically like the biggest sense of doom and frustration you can imagine. Idk how you gymcels deal with this shit all the time.

Your reaction seems like that of someone on nofap, I have never experienced anything close to this, other than when I'm sexually starved and haven't masturbated in a few days, so its likely just you fucking yourself up, if you had jerked off the night before you would not have bothered to look on staring, you'd have seen her ass and moved on, the end

Last edited:
I can´t cope anymore, gymmsuffermaxxing, wagecuckmaxxing. It´s getting crazier out there day by day. I´m tired of this bullshit.

Did she look like this?

Whatver man fuck this scam life fuck god fuck all of this shit FUCKING DEAHT IS COMING FUCK REALITY.

I DONT GIVE A SHIT ANYMORE IF THIS IS REAL OR NOT

Ill make my own better life in my head fuck all of this fucking world scam wortld fuck this piece of shit i dont need it anymore fucks urselfs everything fuck all of this bullshit just give me basic needs i live my life in my head its better like this who can say its not real what is real this world is real? THIS SCAM WORLD IS REAL? FUCK THIS SCAM WORLD UI WLIVE MY LIFE IN MY HEAD WHO CAN STOP ME

I HAVE BETTER LIFE THAN A,LL OF HTIS NORMIES AND FUCKERS ALL OF THIS SHIT SCAMS FUCKERS

MY LIFFE BETER BIN MY HEAD FUCK THIS SCAM WORLD AND LIFE I ODNT NEED IT WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE??

WHAT THE DIFFERENCE? MY WORLD IN MY HEAD OR THIS SCAM WORLD? BOTH REAL WHO CAN SAY NO??

WHO CAN THIS THIS WORLD NOT REAL?

MY WORLD IS AS REAL SA THIS SCAM WORLD BUT ITS BETTER SOF UCK THIS SCAM WORLD

I WILL JUST LDAR IN LIFE FOREVER

LDAR FOR LIFE

I FUCKING LDAR ALL LIFE AND JUST LIVE A BETTER LIFE IN MY HEAD ITS FUCK THIS PIECE OF HSIT SMCAU8DG DFJKVDEFAS;LG.,NIJRTKSWLJ;DKBXZYERTFKVT6WEQA
tesla + einstein iq combined
Did she look like this?

View attachment 161103

Last edited:
Fuck this piece of shit planet