Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Saw a Manlet Couple Today

• Thread starter Nagisa_Shingetsu
  • Start date
Nagisa_Shingetsu

Nagisa_Shingetsu

Captain
★★
I was at the mall today and I saw some manlet holding hands with a foid taller than him.

The manlet himself was some white guy who was about 5'4 and he had brown hair and he was pretty muscular (I'm guessing he's one of those gymaxxed cels.) Then I saw his girlfriend who was about 5'11 (godamn!) and she was a typical white foid with platinum blond hair and black eyeliner.

They were both holding hands and they seemed to be having a good time. Don't get it twisted though, I'm not trying to make you guys hopeful because she could be manipulating and only dating him for his money. Their relationship is probably sexless as well.

DId he have a good face?

Then I saw his girlfriend who was about 5'11 (godamn!)
From what I have heard zoomer white foids are 5ft 10 on average. I saw an incel here who said he was 5ft 10 and gets heightmogged by 13 y/o jbs.

As a man either be >6 ft or kill yourself.

He's probably maxxed out in other areas like status (lots of friends) or money.

From what I have heard zoomer white foids are 5ft 10 on average. I saw an incel here who said he was 5ft 10 and gets heightmogged by 13 y/o jbs.

I hate retards like this ^
they don't even read OP

Last edited:
The hell are you smoking? I'm 5'10 and I've almost never been height mogged by a foid (white or otherwise) unless she was wearing big ass 6 inch heels.
I think who ever said that maybe shorter then he thinks or lives in Scandinavia.

Last edited:
The hell are you smoking? I'm 5'10 and I've almost never been height mogged by a foid (white or otherwise) unless she was wearing big ass 6 inch heels.
I think who ever said that maybe shorter then he thinks or lives in Scandinavia.
Maybe rich suburbs of Scandinavia or Netherlands/Bosnia.

Where are you from?

Southern US
How tall are you relative to other men there? I am curious to know how good is 5'10 for USA.

Something like "I am taller than x% of men and shorter than y%".

How tall are you relative to other men there? I am curious to know how good is 5'10 for USA.

Something like "I am taller than x% of men and shorter than y%".
Hard to say an exact percentage but most guys are usually around my height at least where I live. Most people may have a slight height mog on me or I slightly mog them but it's not really noticeable. It's pretty rare that I tower over anyone, at the same time it's rare someone noticeably towers over me as well, if that makes sense.

5'10 feels like actually average height here at least to me.

I had an outlier friend who was a slayer despite being shorter than me (I'm 5'7)

I wish I was at least low inhib like him :cryfeels:

That was me.
<6'2" = it's over for you

Yeah i also saw some cases like that, the guys themselves seem to be outgoing as fuck and have a lot of status for it to work. you cant bullshit your way to get that, but it's an interesting thing to discuss

Yeah i also saw some cases like that, the guys themselves seem to be outgoing as fuck and have a lot of status for it to work. you cant bullshit your way to get that, but it's an interesting thing to discuss
I believe the reason why some manlets have girlfriends is because they're either good-looking or they have social status (lots of friends). Though most of them are probably betabuxx.

they

re putting something in the water that makes woman more masculine and men more feminine

It’s even worse if you are black. Seems the average black chick here is 6’.

I was at the mall today and I saw some manlet holding hands with a foid taller than him.

The manlet himself was some white guy who was about 5'4 and he had brown hair and he was pretty muscular (I'm guessing he's one of those gymaxxed cels.) Then I saw his girlfriend who was about 5'11 (godamn!) and she was a typical white foid with platinum blond hair and black eyeliner.

They were both holding hands and they seemed to be having a good time. Don't get it twisted though, I'm not trying to make you guys hopeful because she could be manipulating and only dating him for his money. Their relationship is probably sexless as well.
I bet they aren't zoomers. I have seen many cases but most of them are millennials. Never a zoomer.

Any Lifefuel is welcome to Me. Why not?

Let me guess. The manlets were millenials, weren't it?

Well is ok. Foids of that generation aren't entitled as foids of newer generations are. More contradictions to the blackpill will be found as older the generation of the samples are.

Well is ok. Foids of that generation aren't entitled as foids of newer generations are. More contradictions to the blackpill will be found as older the generation of the samples are.
True, my grandfather is 5'6 1/2 and my grandmother is 5'7 (Both were born during WW2)

It’s even worse if you are black. Seems the average black chick here is 6’.

Tall black chicks tend to be bloatmaxxed and unattractive, so its whatever. Regardless of looks or height they all want Tyrone or Chad, and that is the actual problem.

he will be betabuxxing for the next thousand years kek :lul:

Either larp or rich betabuxx