Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I saw a couple

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Red Bull
★★★★★
I saw a fucking high school couple and the foid was backriding her boyfriend and I was trying my fucking hardest to fight the urge to beat the living fuck out of her boyfriend and break his ass beyond repair for being a sex having asshole showing off his love in public and if it was legal I would break his spine and legs beyond repair and cause him pERmanent brain damage.

They both should be executed! How dare they flaunt their sexual success in our faces!

i always found PDA gross , even as a child .I saw a white couple kiss each other goodbye in front of like 100 people in an airport once and even back than i found it disturbing, Like have some fucking shame you degenerates.

Outside is no good for subhumans, when spring/ summer hit in a few months, there will be even more couples out and about shoving their affection in everyone's faces

Outside is no good for subhumans, when spring/ summer hit in a few months, there will be even more couples out and about shoving their affection in everyone's faces
Worst part my birthday is in spring I wished I can legally destroy their fucking brains beyond repair with spinning heel kicks to the point they become severely retarded

i always found PDA gross , even as a child .I saw a white couple kiss each other goodbye in front of like 100 people in an airport once and even back than i found it disturbing, Like have some fucking shame you degenerates.
Beating the shit out of couples in public should be illegal

PDA is disgusting and absolute ERfuel. They should be executed without hesitation, like the savage animals in heat that they are.