Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL saw a stacy getting yelled at by her bf

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
so i was in the supermarket and this stacy with those short fuck-me "pants" (more like underwear) got inside and was on her phone...
its a small supermarket and she was near me most of the time so i heard her conversation
on the phone there was a man (her bf) and he just yelled at her all that time
and she was like a beta cuck man orbiting L O L
"babe we can talk when i get home"
"dont say that hunny"
"i know i know ill do better"

such a fucking patethic stacy. he talked to her like shit and she kept being his bitch.

so why? WHY THE FUCK will she go with him when she can go with me? i wont talk to her like that
but no

personality charchater kindess tolerance skills <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< looks

they rather be stomped on by chad instead of dating ugly guys. they will do everything to flex the fact that they got a chad.

fucking WHORES.

i hope the next time ill see on the news that some guy killed his foid - it will be her.

I don't care about foids suffering or being mistreated. Hope Chad treats her like garbage 24/7

It would be a shame if Chad beat her bloody.:feelsLSD:

Based. Nothing worse than a chad not knowing his worth and being a cuck for foids

Meanwhile, she's probably fishing for more chads to bang, wearing shorts like that out in public while in a "relationship". Lol at this meme society of double speak.

Meanwhile, she's probably fishing for more chads to bang, wearing shorts like that out in public while in a "relationship". Lol at this meme society of double speak.
Exactly. He was probs mad because she cheated. Normal relationship in 2020.

This. Also she may have cheated on him and the bf found out, hence the pretend submissiveness (plus, she was in public so that attitude gave her automatic pity points).

This. Also she may have cheated on him and the bf found out, hence the pretend submissiveness (plus, she was in public so that attitude gave her automatic pity points).
Wouldn't be suprised if she sucked him off to calm him down after getting home either.

I wish a girl would call me "babe" or "hunny" :cryfeels:

If she dies from a DV charge I won't cry.

let me get my tiniest violin for the thot
Worlds-Tiniest-Violin-nvj3bur6zi1i98u85ejom8m0vdka6bm1h1uhllr1c8.jpg

Foids would rather be treated like garbage by a 7/10+ male than be treated like gold by someone under that. One of the hardest blackpills to swallow

4ACA8666 5DBE 43EB AEC0 D61EB80EFC25

But it sounds like another personality detector has malfunctioned again.