Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Saw my self unfrauded and realized how over it is

uglylatino

uglylatino

Recruit
★★★★
So I am a blind cel I can barely see so I always thought I was attractive and dark triad mogger but that was me being a delusional narcissist so today I got contacts to see if I'm an incel because of mental or looks so when i looked at the mirror I saw a asymmetrical sub human with a deform nose and trouble jaw and brutal philtrum to chin ratio I literally had no good features bug eyes with wide spacing death sentence IPD i just want to fucking die why did god make me so ugly

It sounds like you post looksfag.org

It was your whore mothers chimerism from all the creampies she has taken before you were conceived and her piss poor American diet, drug consumption, booze consumption, and smoke consumption that piled together to create your ugly ass.

Don't blame god, blame the whore you call mom.

It was your whore mothers chimerism from all the creampies she has taken before you were conceived and her piss poor American diet, drug consumption, booze consumption, and smoke consumption that piled together to create your ugly ass.

My mom is the reason why I'm ugly my dad fucking mogs me

Sorry brocel, take my advice and stop looking in mirrors like I do.

images

Ohhh why's Richard Ramirez fanboy is whining about?

Sorry brocel, take my advice and stop looking in mirrors like I do.
I only have one mirror in my apartment. It's so dirty (like everything else) that I can hardly see anything there.

Ohhh why's Richard Ramirez fanboy is whining about?
He said it's due to drinking alcohol and this and that, if you know his story you would understand what I'm trying to say.

get rid of all mirrors in your home

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back