Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Scammed in Kinguin: received a key for a DLC instead of the base game.

Asgard

Asgard

bgie-gov.net
★★★★★
Yup. I lost 1 fucking dollar. Fortunately, I didn't redeem it. If no one is replying to my ticket, I'll escalate to PayPal.

This is my first time I've been scammed with grey market keys (hymen break).

Last edited:
Interesting, was the seller reliable? I have been using G2A for years, never once had an issue.

Which game was it?

I had to refund a game once with them and they eventually did it

eventually
That's my issue. I'm not going to wait half a month just to get a replacement key. Kinguin is worse than G2A.

Cdkeys is better, I've never had a problem with the keys.

Cdkeys is better, I've never had a problem with the keys.
Noted. Thank you. If the merchant piece of shit doesn't reply back, I'll raise my issue to PayPal.

Lol what?
TS2 is discontinued and must cost a fortune for the collection
It's easier to pirate anyway
I meant Sims 3. Mistyped my previous comment. I got an expansion pack instead of the fucking base game.

Never bought games from anywhere except Steam and PSN. Stop buying shit from unreliable services and you won’t be scammed, easy.

Never bought games from anywhere except Steam and PSN. Stop buying shit from unreliable services and you won’t be scammed, easy.
That's too expensive for me. I'm not a first-world citizen. Americans have it easy everywhere. In fact, AmeriKKKa IS THE #1 PRIVILEGED country in the world. Most Americans don't deserve their wealth.

The fucking merchant is not replying.

AGH!

They will just say that it's your fault.
I didn't activate the key, yet. Instead of the base game, I got a fucking trash DLC (I pirate the DLCs, anyways). I always knew Kinguin is shit. The other providers are too expensive (due to PayPal tax).

I didn't activate the key, yet. Instead of the base game, I got a fucking trash DLC (I pirate the DLCs, anyways). I always knew Kinguin is shit. The other providers are too expensive (due to PayPal tax).
How poor are you to worry over this so much btw?

How poor are you to worry over this so much btw?
I have an allowance of 60 euros (because I'm disabled). I'm only left with 1 euro (the rest goes to a cloud platform like GFN so I can game). So, yeah. I'm not living the life, as others say.

I have an allowance of 60 euros (because I'm disabled). I'm only left with 1 euro (the rest goes to a cloud platform like GFN so I can game). So, yeah. I'm not living the life, as others say.
Brutal, brutal.
TS3 has defined my childhood, honestly. I still have the original $20 DVD boxes.
I might pick up some of those keys just for old time's sake.
Less than a buck for DLC sounds funny in comparison.

Brutal, brutal.
TS3 has defined my childhood, honestly. I still have the original $20 DVD boxes.
I might pick up some of those keys just for old time's sake.
Less than a buck for DLC sounds funny in comparison.
I should've bought TS3 retail version a long while ago. I bought TS4 weeks before it went free-to-play... great fucking coincidence. Now I'll have to wait thousand hours just to get a reply (or a replacement key). If they give me a refund instead, I'll cut their balls.

That's too expensive for me. I'm not a first-world citizen. Americans have it easy everywhere. In fact, AmeriKKKa IS THE #1 PRIVILEGED country in the world. Most Americans don't deserve their wealth.
Change Steam region to Turkey and wait for sales regularly. Also live in a shithole where I can barely buy anything now. It’s over in every sense imaginable.

Just use csrin, fitgirls repacks, dodis repacks and EMPRESS denuvo cracks nigga I earn a decent wage in a 1st world country and have been pirating all my games and media for the last 14 or so years.

Just use csrin, fitgirls repacks, dodis repacks and EMPRESS denuvo cracks nigga I earn a decent wage in a 1st world country and have been pirating all my games and media for the last 14 or so years.
The problem of sailing the seven sea is computer virus unless you know the right place

The problem of sailing the seven sea is computer virus unless you know the right place
Fitgirl repacks (best place to get games, vetted and repacked by fitgirl I trust that site more then I do steams game curating and it's ONLY his/her releases no other contributors)

(https)://fitgirl-repacks(dot)site/ is the official link

A great place for media, shows and movies often in compact full HD / bluray / 4k format with subs:

1337x(dot)to

with some fiddling csrin is a great site for up to date releases but you need to make an account

No excuse not to pirate especially if you are tight on cash, it has never been safer and easier then it is these days, I used to have torrent from dodgy piratebay uploaders back in the day to burn to CD and I wish I had what we have today

Last edited:
Guys, guys. I know. The thing is, the merchant says it's a special Edition with Game and DLC... but EA says I'm redeemimg the DLC (still). WTF? Are they scamming me for a few pennies?

@kay' Look my previous comment. Now I got scammed for real? I haven't checked my EA app because I'm on mobile.

Guys, guys. I know. The thing is, the merchant says it's a special Edition with Game and DLC... but EA says I'm redeemimg the DLC (still). WTF? Are they scamming me for a few pennies?
Can you show me the link? I don't see any special editions at that price

This or you could pirate the game with all dlcs included aswell.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back