Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Scared of what normies can do to lonely men

What is the scariest thing to that can happen to you socially ?

• Groups trying to roast/embarrass me

Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Rejection by women

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Having my reputation ruined from everyone I know

Votes: 15 51.7%
  • Something else

Votes: 4 13.8%

• Total voters
Justdone

Justdone

Trust my eye contact
★★

View: https://twitter.com/WholesomeBear/status/1741151464045564172

To think this is the closest we relate to normie men and chad at some point in our lives … this sort of viewpoint on getting deep with women. I don’t reflect on turning older like some do anymore because it seems we’re all seeing the same trend of girls and guys trying to mogg each other and think being average is bad but still remain worse than average in someway sociopaths aren’t content until their stopped. Some of us are not scared of women even after all the blackpilled experiences we just see the subhuman nature in people and see that lookism is almost like racism

Fuck this social game, it's better to be alone

There’s no point in jester maxxing i have many tragic stories trying to socialize as a non NT online and irl

3 happened to me, whole city hates me

False accusations that get you into jail (like false rape accusations for example)

Poor guy. He needs the blackpill now more than ever.

View: https://twitter.com/WholesomeBear/status/1741151464045564172

To think this is the closest we relate to normie men and chad at some point in our lives … this sort of viewpoint on getting deep with women. I don’t reflect on turning older like some do anymore because it seems we’re all seeing the same trend of girls and guys trying to mogg each other and think being average is bad but still remain worse than average in someway sociopaths aren’t content until their stopped. Some of us are not scared of women even after all the blackpilled experiences we just see the subhuman nature in people and see that lookism is almost like racism

In all fairness, lonely men often fall into the trap of embracing radical ideologies like Communism, Nazism, or Fascism, becoming staunch defenders of these fringe beliefs. It's crucial to break free from such extremist views for a more normal and inclusive connection with society, as clinging to these ideologies only deepens the isolation felt by many lonely individuals.

Do you know anyone Irl that has support those ideologies girl or guy? It’s easy to break free from views when others can influence
Sure. My former friend was hell-bent on becoming a famous musician. When things didn't go his way, he blamed Jews, concocting some absurd conspiracy. I couldn't save him from his delusions, and he'd lash out if I confronted his baseless beliefs. Bottom line: Don't be a delusional jerk.

Last edited: