Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Scenario: You hear knocking at the door. You open the door and see her kneeling down, crying with happines, proposing to you with an engagement ring.

AsakuraHao

AsakuraHao

Temp. Banned
-
@wereq @Chudpreet @NeverEvenBegan @NorthernWind @FrothySolutions @Epedaphic
What would you do?

I mean, if you're a truecel, you know she just wants to betabuxx

There are 2 options this could happen:

1. I am being pranked and secretely recorded. Literal 0 chance anime Stacy would want to marry a subhuman. I would be sad knowing this is reality to Chad, but a prank for me. Women want to marry Chad because he is good looking

2. She is severely mentally ill and has a mental episode. I would fucking accept and go with it. I have literal 0 standards, I wouldn't care she is mentally ill. All I want is to be happy. I would treat her as best as I could

Assume she's an assassin sent to kill me, and accept the proposal anyway :feelscomfy:

If I could fuck her at least once before I die, it's worth it

Though I've never seen the show, I do recognize this character. It's Medaka from Medaka Box. I always thought she looked very similar to Rias from High School DxD, who was my fictional crush back in middle school

There are 2 options this could happen:

1. I am being pranked and secretely recorded. Literal 0 chance anime Stacy would want to marry a subhuman. I would be sad knowing this is reality to Chad, but a prank for me. Women want to marry Chad because he is good looking

2. She is severely mentally ill and has a mental episode. I would fucking accept and go with it. I have literal 0 standards, I wouldn't care she is mentally ill. All I want is to be happy. I would treat her as best as I could

She should propose to me with a Bunch of Money Instead .

A Ring is of no Use .

Do I know her already? What’s our relationship?

I get real defensive. I shout "I ain't no chick! Gimme that motherfucker!!!" I snatch the ring out of her hands and kneel even lower than she does, which shouldn't be hard as I am very short. And then I propose to HER.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back