Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over School clowns

• Thread starter Deleted member 24297
  • Start date
Deleted member 24297

Deleted member 24297

With the intent to inflict death
-
Were you a school clown at any age?

Share your stories

if by clown you mean the one people laugh at, then prolly.

Being a class clown is good cope when you get bullied and you are trying to fit in. I was one. But once bullying stops in highschool you become depressed and quiet. That's me.

kind of.
In some of my classes I was
But the school was so racially diverse,
that it was harder for hierarchies to form.

But people threw crumpled paper at me during class,
and I was too high inhib to punch them in their jaw

Last edited:
Whether people find your jokes funny is directly determined by your social status. Have you ever told a joke, had nobody laugh, then 3-4 seconds later someone more popular repeats the joke, word for word, and everyone laughs? This has happened to me on several occasions, in elementary school, middle school and high school, all of which were different schools with different people, and I moved several times as a kid so they were even different regions.

Normies are all the same no matter where you go.

Were you a school clown at any age?

Share your stories
Yes, but an unfunny one. Was also a good student in school despite having disciplinary issues which helped to make me unfunnier. Btw I ripped off many jokes, but nobody found them funny as I told them. What is funny when chad does it is seen as unfunny/monstrous when an ugly man does it.

Being a class clown is good cope when you get bullied and you are trying to fit in. I was one. But once bullying stops in highschool you become depressed and quiet. That's me.
Same ...

Whether people find your jokes funny is directly determined by your social status. Have you ever told a joke, had nobody laugh, then 3-4 seconds later someone more popular repeats the joke, word for word, and everyone laughs? This has happened to me on several occasions, in elementary school, middle school and high school, all of which were different schools with different people, and I moved several times as a kid so they were even different regions.

Normies are all the same no matter where you go.
Few things are as brutal as this

I've Jestermaxxed in front of normies, and I still regret it to this day.

Idk, probably at age 11, I stayed to myself after I moved school.

No not really. I don't like jesters.