Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

School shooting in America Tyrone killed so far

UKhapacel

UKhapacel

Major
★★
Someone can post updates or an article if they want

There’s no school on the weekend

Jesus christ. Post a normal decent update you faggits. Pictures of the nigger. Who's the shooter ? Etc.

Didnt read one sentence

Brutal no updates :feelscry:

So far sounds like typical ZOG/Clown World every day violence and nothing all that special.

The title had me thinking some nig went and shot up his school which as far as I know has never happened.

Nigs will go on killing rampages literally anywhere and everywhere else but pull a Columbine? Fuck no!

Brutal no updates :feelscry:
So far sounds like typical ZOG/Clown World every day violence and nothing all that special.

The title had me thinking some nig went and shot up his school which as far as I know has never happened.

Nigs will go on killing rampages literally anywhere and everywhere else but pull a Columbine? Fuck no!
There’ve been a few black mass shooters recently , the media tends to downplay those however , I wonder why ...

I mean that’s just because they don’t go to school.