Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Schools started and every foid is showing their skin

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
Wtf is this I go out and got horny af by seeing all these whores showing their long legs and boobs and shit

the schools started where I’m living this week and if you go out you can easily see a prime jb or a grown sexy woman

Fucking hell I wanna fuck them so much

I hate how they present themselves to the public and for the random chads or dark triad men

they are literally presenting themselves fucking whores

Wtf is this I go out and got horny af by seeing all these whores showing their long legs and boobs and shit

the schools started where I’m living this week and if you go out you can easily see a prime jb or a grown sexy woman

Fucking hell I wanna fuck them so much

I hate how they present themselves to the public and for the random chads or dark triad men

they are literally presenting themselves fucking whores
i know its really retarded, it should be illegal, theyre doing this for attention but theyre not really letting you fuck them, just baiting

fap before going out:feelsLSD::feelsdevil:

Walking Fleshlights nothing more , nothing less

I had to survive in school by pretty much only looking at the ground and avoiding looking at people

Saw a white foid, about 16-17 and probably around a 4/10 at best whoremaxxing wearing gym clothes that showed alot of skin.

she was literally with a pack of niggo's all thirsting over her jfl.

i know its really retarded, it should be illegal, theyre doing this for attention but theyre not really letting you fuck them, just baiting
They’re exactly “baiting” — for example see Gymcelled’s studies compilation on how makeup is just to fake sexual arousal/youth/it’s all sexual signaling to trick the male brain.

Same with showing their tits and ass, they’re doing it to receive positive male attention. They want to arouse men, but they also want to control men and be the choosers for which men they fuck.

But not ugly men of course and naturally if they happen to arouse a man who gets horny and rapes her she assumes no responsibility for overtly baiting a primal drive. I’m not claiming the guy doesn’t bear responsibility too, but if there’s a bear you don’t poke it then claim “oh I didn’t do anything they should’ve controlled themselves!” It’s a fact that men have a sexual arousal response to certain things so if you shove it in their face all day then yeah their gonna get horny and yeah the odds of them raping you are gonna go up it’s not rocket science.

Women want to have their cake and eat it too — they want the leverage their sexuality affords them, but they they don’t want any responsibility if things don’t go exactly how they want it to. Rape isn’t that bad, oh no, you had to have sex with someone you didn’t want to, the humanity! Is one more dick on the pile really akin to the heinous torture women insist it is? Nah, it’s all a gaslight.

Last edited:
those foids go fuck a random chad every friday night

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210907-171756_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20210907-171756_Gallery.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 111
Its the leggings that get me. They have an almost universal ability to accentuate the best features of almost any foid's nether regions. Its absolute gropefuel, even for an oldcel like me.

This manner of torture should be a crime. And its arguably actively malicious because they know exactly what they are doing. Yet, I risk a false rape accusation if I so much as glance. They feel entitled to only Chad's attention and don't even attempt to hide their disgust when I, the subhuman is compelled to look.

It would be like beating a starving stray dog for eyeing the pieces of bacon dangling out of your denim pocket. What manner of cruelty is this.

Last edited:
Saw a white foid, about 16-17 and probably around a 4/10 at best whoremaxxing wearing gym clothes that showed alot of skin.

Gym clothes are sexy but showing their legs and fishnets or very tight pants make my head dizzy
Yes
Its the leggings that get me
It’s the nice legs and tight pants that get me, especially with boots,I wanna fuck them right there
They’re exactly “baiting” — for example see Gymcelled’s studies compilation on how makeup is just to fake sexual arousal/youth/it’s all sexual signaling to trick the male brain.

Same with showing their tits and ass, they’re doing it to receive positive male attention. They want to arouse men, but they also want to control men and be the choosers for which men they fuck.

But not ugly men of course and naturally if they happen to arouse a man who gets horny and rapes her she assumes no responsibility for overtly baiting a primal drive. I’m not claiming the guy doesn’t bear responsibility too, but if there’s a bear you don’t poke it then claim “oh I didn’t do anything they should’ve controlled themselves!” It’s a fact that men have a sexual arousal response to certain things so if you shove it in their face all day then yeah their gonna get horny and yeah the odds of them raping you are gonna go up it’s not rocket science.

Women want to have their cake and eat it too — they want the leverage their sexuality affords them, but they they don’t want any responsibility if things don’t go exactly how they want it to. Rape isn’t that bad, oh no, you had to have sex with someone you didn’t want to, the humanity! Is one more dick on the pile really akin to the heinous torture women insist it is? Nah, it’s all a gaslight.
And there is some men who shit on guys who look at the fleshlights, pathetic cucked men

Last edited:

Bro, just remind yourself of how annoying and dumb/annoying the average cunt is. It works for me, anytime you feel yourself reverting to your male nature, just recall a incident you had a with a women where she was being dumb and illogical. Then, remind yourself that 99.99% of foids are like that.

And the .01% that aren't? they're all in coma's or vegetables.

Have you tried going out when thots aren't travelling to or from school?

You can figure it out, I know you can.

Have you tried going out when thots aren't travelling to or from school?

You can figure it out, I know you can.
They are always everywhere

So glad I went to an all boys school.

So glad I went to an all boys school.

didn't know it existed. I assume people were more composed, well-behaved, and socially adjusted back then?
a boys only environment means less distraction at least.

an boys only environment means less distraction at least.
Definitely

I assume people were more composed, well-behaved, and socially adjusted back then?
People were more friendly than if foids were thrown into a mix. I have said it before and I'll say it again, foids sow discord by forcing boys into hierarchies based on looks even moreso than we do ourselves.

I have been housebound so long that I forgot what its like to see a girl irl. I am also about to go back to uni. Its gna be a disaster, can I take pills to castrate myself and have no sex drive so I don't have to suffer?

They wanna be raped

Be happy you're still in school, you still have time.

there's a qt innocent girl, she's new, she wore her skirt long always in the uniform, i overheard a teacher calling her unfashionable and such and she ended up raising it to her ass like the rest:fuk:

and than they blame the sexual objetification of the women when they objectified themselves

And then these same whores claim to be "objectified". Fucking clown world, makes me sick:feelsBox::lasereyes::lasereyes: