Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL SEA sexpats get blackpilled

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/Philippines_Expats/comments/18rmrdx/explanation_of_why_white_men_are_the_most/

What skin colour are asian girls obviously more sexually attracted to? White

Not because it signals wealth, not because they want their kids to be white. they are just simply sexually attracted to it. it turns them on more then darker browner skin. Thats why the most famous attractive asian guys all bleach/makeup/filter their skin to be as white as possible

What else do girls like in guys? Hmm.. height maybe? as literally every girl in existence says when you ask them their type.

and guess who are the tallest men in the world? WHITE men.

The next one is hard to explain.. but basically every scientific study which compared white male faces to asian male faces and asks females from all different asian countries to rate them, white men faces are ALWAYS preferred. whether the girl grows up in asia or in the west. I can link them studies if needed.

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

He's coping he is just being used for money by ugly SEA monkey gooks

@Filipinocel jfl at these retards downvoting this and pretend they get laid because of their superb personality :feelskek:

He's coping he is just being used for money by ugly SEA monkey gooks
Honestly I envy him for having sex with beautiful monkey. Gooks, but at the same time that is more likely the reality of the situation. Women can never truly love anybody. They just care about material possessions and resources and the best genes to breed with in order to reproduce. Because that's all women are they're fucking people factories.

Honestly I envy him for having sex with beautiful monkey. Gooks,
Nothing to be jealous of the foids he is getting are most likely all ugly and he is definitely paying them either directly or indirectly.

Nothing to be jealous of the foids he is getting are most likely all ugly and he is definitely paying them either directly or indirectly.
It doesn't matter, pussy is pussy but at the same time. I understand that these women are degenerates and are incapable of actually loving him.

Honestly I envy him for having sex with beautiful monkey. Gooks, but at the same time that is more likely the reality of the situation. Women can never truly love anybody. They just care about material possessions and resources and the best genes to breed with in order to reproduce. Because that's all women are they're fucking people factories.
Based

Ascend to heaven maybe because I got killed by thugmaxxers
honestly ive live alone for like 4-5 years now no relative no friend, i barely remember anyone name anymore i cant even remember date without looking at my phone everything seem so unimportant cause nothing seem to matter, everytime i login here i saw jbw pill, its like why not u know? i dont want anyone end up like me if they can prevent it

honestly ive live alone for like 4-5 years now no relative no friend, i barely remember anyone name anymore i cant even remember date without looking at my phone everything seem so unimportant cause nothing seem to matter, everytime i login here i saw jbw pill, its like why not u know? i dont want anyone end up like me if they can prevent it
You aren't helping whitecels at all you are just gaslighting us and making us feel even more outcasted please just stop with this JBW spam JBW is inherently untrue and anti blackpill.

Women can never truly love anybody. They just care about material possessions and resources and the best genes to breed with in order to reproduce. Because that's all women are they're fucking people factories.
They have no soul.

You aren't helping whitecels at all you are just gaslighting us and making us feel even more outcasted please just stop with this JBW spam JBW is inherently untrue and anti blackpill.
well i wont say im spam tbh but maybe i am since i know i can be forgetful ill try to post jbw less if u dont wanna see it. i dont think i make many thread tho so most of the time its simply just a response to jbw that i see on here i think

Cope, even broke cumskins get laid left and right in SEA.

Average height in Philippines is 5'3, even 5'6 is "tall" there :lul:
Three inches above average isn't considered tall by foids due to hypergamy which is starting to hit third world countries as well.

@Filipinocel jfl at these retards downvoting this and pretend they get laid because of their superb personality :feelskek:

:feelskek:
"dick size doesn't matter!":foidSoy:
"How dare you asume the penis size of certain ethnicities to be lacking! I demand to see yours and I it's small then I have every right to shame you for it!":foidSoy:

View attachment 1018168
:feelskek:
"dick size doesn't matter!":foidSoy:
"How dare you asume the penis size of certain ethnicities to be lacking! I demand to see yours and I it's small then I have every right to shame you for it!":foidSoy:
Jfl at these retards coping about their ricecel sons
View: https://old.reddit.com/r/Philippines_Expats/comments/18rmrdx/explanation_of_why_white_men_are_the_most/kf5189d/

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/Philippines_Expats/comments/18rmrdx/explanation_of_why_white_men_are_the_most/kf2xkde/

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Also blatantly being racist to SEAcels:

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/Philippines_Expats/comments/18rmrdx/explanation_of_why_white_men_are_the_most/kf34uml/

@pyromancer1234

I always wondered how the Chinese and Korean dudes who SEAmaxxed because they couldn't get laid in their countries feel watching all discussion of SEAmaxxing treating it as something solely done by white dudes. Ngl, it must feel pretty nice to know that you did something maybe a bit pathetic, but it doesn't really matter because nobody's watching you:feelsjuice:.

I always wondered how the Chinese and Korean dudes who SEAmaxxed because they couldn't get laid in their countries feel watching all discussion of SEAmaxxing treating it as something solely done by white dudes. Ngl, it must feel pretty nice to know that you did something maybe a bit pathetic, but it doesn't really matter because nobody's watching you:feelsjuice:.
Don't worry, noodlewhores are watching them.

The discussions in Asian countries:

Noodlewhores: lol nobody wants ricecels you're so ugly
Ricecels: Look at marriage statistics, we marry out more than noodlewhores
Noodlewhores: It's just filipinas and russian whores looking for greencard, you can't get white women unlike us we can get whitu cocku whenever we want
Ricecels: ...

Noodlewhores: It's just filipinas and russian whores looking for greencard, you can't get white women unlike us we can get whitu cocku whenever we want
Damn, brutal if true:worryfeels:.

why are people like this

lmao same in South Korea. Usually rice men usually marry out with some SEA subhuman countries(Vietnam, Thai, et cetera..) whilst most kimchiwhores marry out with cumskins from US, Canada, AUS, UK, ... ricemen bragging "marrying out" is pointless at all.

Average Filipino monkey is 5ft4 (maybe 5ft6 for young guys) and looks like this:

Average Dutch young guy is 6ft1 and looks like this:

I purposely picked photos that are representative - not incels and not chads. From those photos alone it's already over, and that's before you get to the massive 7 inch height difference. Finally, as if it was needed (and as NEAs prove IQ means little for SMV) there's an IQ gap as SEAs are low IQ, which means the Dutch guy will have better income potential (and realized).

lmao same in South Korea. Usually rice men usually marry out with some SEA subhuman countries(Vietnam, Thai, et cetera..) whilst most kimchiwhores marry out with cumskins from US, Canada, AUS, UK, ... ricemen bragging "marrying out" is pointless at all.
From what I hear there's a lot of white foids in Korea now getting pumped and dumped so they can't really say that about Korean men anymore. It's still true for other Asian countries though.

Average Filipino monkey is 5ft4 (maybe 5ft6 for young guys) and looks like this:

View attachment 1019330
Average Dutch young guy is 6ft1 and looks like this:

View attachment 1019332
I purposely picked photos that are representative - not incels and not chads. From those photos alone it's already over, and that's before you get to the massive 7 inch height difference. Finally, as if it was needed (and as NEAs prove IQ means little for SMV) there's an IQ gap as SEAs are low IQ, which means the Dutch guy will have better income potential (and realized).
Brutal :blackpill:

From what I hear there's a lot of white foids in Korea now getting pumped and dumped so they can't really say that about Korean men anymore. It's still true for other Asian countries though.
It is still not the mainstream as WMAF. You can only find them in or near Seoul, not in other cities(I've never lived in Seoul and also never seen white foids who are craving chang cocks in my city). And eventually most of them are Chang only. Subhuman tier noodlewhores have no problem to get some cumskin male right? It nevER works in vice versa.

Well that goes for all foids though.
:blackpill: brutal.

Anyway i still think it is just a cope. And tbf most foids who are into Korean culture have screw loose.

Jfl at these retards coping about their ricecel sons

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/hapas/comments/78eivt/white_father_of_halfasian_son_makes_asians_have/

brutal.

Anyway i still think it is just a cope. And tbf most foids who are into Korean culture have screw loose.
I've said this before but AMWF women are almost all low-tier women seeking alternative markets in the knowledge that they can't compete for desirable (read: White, tall) males.

Last edited:
Cope, even broke cumskins get laid left and right in SEA.
Even arabs and indians slay pussy there. SEA chimpanzees are objectively the most repugnant race bar none, even indians mog them, which is so weird when I see those "which race would you jot date" tiktoks and everyone says indian when SEA are far bigger subhumans by a country mile

Color Pill lmfao

Only reason gooks and chinks are able to ascend with SEA baboons is because they have whiter skin than the chimps further down south

I'm not wrong. There are literally multiple youtube videos of white veterans meeting their half-SEA daughters decades after cream pieing their mothers. Fuckinf hell

I'm not wrong. There are literally multiple youtube videos of white veterans meeting their half-SEA daughters decades after cream pieing their mothers. Fuckinf hell
Lol i know that bro lmfao
those faggots cant keep it in there pants

Even arabs and indians slay pussy there. SEA chimpanzees are objectively the most repugnant race bar none, even indians mog them, which is so weird when I see those "which race would you jot date" tiktoks and everyone says indian when SEA are far bigger subhumans by a country mile
SEAcels are not even on the radar.

White men raping Vietnamese women during the war was an act of mercy upon their filthy race
Shit like that never happened in Iraq or Afghanistan because cumskins know the shitskin locals would declare holy war on them. Ricecels are just too cucked.

Let’s not act like men are any better. Normie men will tear you down and fuck you over in a instant to make themselves look good to a woman they want to court. I never get this argument because men do shit like that too and are even more ruthless about it.

SEAcels are not even on the radar.
That's a good point tbh. The fact that they always mention Indians as a potential dating option means AT LEAST Indians are on their mind. SEA men and Abo men arent even in the realm of potential dating
Shit like that never happened in Iraq or Afghanistan because cumskins know the shitskin locals would declare holy war on them. Ricecels are just too cucked.
Yep, I even saw a reddit post about this where some whites were wondering why there were so many Korean and veitnamese war brides but no iraqi or Afghan war brides.

That's a good point tbh. The fact that they always mention Indians as a potential dating option means AT LEAST Indians are on their mind. SEA men and Abo men arent even in the realm of potential dating

Yep, I even saw a reddit post about this where some whites were wondering why there were so many Korean and veitnamese war brides but no iraqi or Afghan war brides.
Cumskins are still scared shitless of Islam even though Islamic countries have lost every war with the west for hundreds of years. They wouldn't even try this there.

Cumskins are still scared shitless of Islam even though Islamic countries have lost every war with the west for hundreds of years. They wouldn't even try this there.
Nah, there was a case of some guy from Belgium I think who fucked dozens of Moroccans whores, took degrading pics of them bending over, sucking his cock, being fucked in the ass, etc.

The man is in hiding still to this day out of fear, and alot of the Moroccan women were killed by their families when the images leaked.

But overall, it definitely is no where near as common. Moroccan women are known to be more whorish compared to other MENA anyways

Never mind I read the article and apparently he was paying to fuck poverty stricken children. Jfl. Still bad, but not as bad as if it was actually consensual