Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Secretly spreading incel propaganda in my city

Betrayed

Betrayed

God is dead
-
We just make a shit ton of posters and ads and place them in spots where everyone can see them in secret and also place ads in mailboxes.

We will make a name for ourselves, resistances of the past have also used this technique.

its pointless
it will attract glowies and normies
maybe a few incels, but who's going fall for some shitty poster ad
thats it
Yeah but that's the point. Be controversial and become famous. The main purpose is to upset normies and to become famous

ok show us your poster designs
Don't have one yet but it's gonna be extremely controversial shit, also I could leak myself to the local authorities if they found the same posters elsewhere

I would unironically do this. Though I would have to plan it out as best as I could & do it secretively so that I don't warrant attention.

Yeah but that's the point. Be controversial and become famous. The main purpose is to upset normies and to become famous
:feelsseriously:

Normie trait, tbh. Why the fuck should an incel want to be famous? "Look at my ugly, subhuman face. Das rite."

I would unironically do this. Though I would have to plan it out as best as I could & do it secretively so that I don't warrant attention.
It's actually a great way to lowinhibmax, pisses off normies to the maximum and is harmless at the end of the day

It's actually a great way to lowinhibmax, pisses off normies to the maximum and is harmless at the end of the day
Honestly yeah, I would willingly do this.

Far better just to go ER. People would actually notice

Download