Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Seeing pictures of myself as a kid is fucking ropefu.

• Thread starter Deleted member 34772
  • Start date
Deleted member 34772

Deleted member 34772

6ft Tall Multi-Millionaire Chang truecel
-
My compact midface, harminous features, proportionate nose, lips, and jaw. Now that i’m older I literally look so fuckjng different. Longer midface, jaw hasn’t grown since since I was a fucking infant, huge fucking nose. It’s so crazy you can see that right around when I started having braces my face began becoming long and recessed looking. Life is so fucking unfair now J have to live witb the consequences of something my low IQ mother never even fucking thought about. I fuckjng hate parents for having children but never considering the best for the longterm. They just shit you out their vaginas and take care of you because oxytocin release in their brains when they see your neotenous featutes. Same features that make you subhuman later in life god I am fucking angry.

i was always ugly
i was born in subhumanity
molded by it

I looked way worse when I was younger

my parents never took picture of me :lul:

I was always ugly, so there is nothing there to lament.

and also as you age , the bones deform so as to speak, there was on epost made by a forum member, i cant seem to find it but he provided a study wheere skulls were compared at different age and its effect, as you grow older your skull bones shifts downwards due to gravity and bone composition. Thats why the jaw looks recesssed and eye socket get more hollow.

and also as you age , the bones deform so as to speak, there was on epost made by a forum member, i cant seem to find it but he provided a study wheere skulls were compared at different age and its effect, as you grow older your skull bones shifts downwards due to gravity and bone composition. Thats why the jaw looks recesssed and eye socket get more hollow.
Jfl i’m only 20 though. I doubt my face should have shifted downward this much by now if that was the main reason. Mine is due to mouth breathing, tooth extraction, braces and rubber bands, astma, etc.

Jfl i’m only 20 though. I doubt my face should have shifted downward this much by now if that was the main reason. Mine is due to mouth breathing, tooth extraction, braces and rubber bands, astma, etc.
Never began. Mouth breathing is death sentence for men. Mouth breathing women cruise trough life.

Incel trait: you hate nostalgia

i actually didnt look too bad, but i was still ugly, and still am. Puberty is a cunt

My compact midface, harminous features, proportionate nose, lips, and jaw. Now that i’m older I literally look so fuckjng different. Longer midface, jaw hasn’t grown since since I was a fucking infant, huge fucking nose. It’s so crazy you can see that right around when I started having braces my face began becoming long and recessed looking. Life is so fucking unfair now J have to live witb the consequences of something my low IQ mother never even fucking thought about. I fuckjng hate parents for having children but never considering the best for the longterm. They just shit you out their vaginas and take care of you because oxytocin release in their brains when they see your neotenous featutes. Same features that make you subhuman later in life god I am fucking angry.
Yep, I've heard this tragic story over and over again. Extract and retract orthodontics on a young growing child are a classic way to ruin a face. Many such cases.