Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Seek after wisdom and understanding or your nothing

hierophant

hierophant

protector of the realm
★★
“A nation or world of people who will not use their intelligence are no better than animals who do not have intelligence. Such people are steaks on the table and beasts of burden by choice and consent. Do you fit that description?”

"A mystery always holds sway over those that don't understand it."

If there is anything for you to do it is for you to grow up and realize your infinite value. The chains rapped around your head by family, society and yourself must be torn away even if you must cry alone. I've realized that why I am not mentally well or fit to see to the greater mysteries, I want to hear the voice of God without hearing him. I want to know why I exist, and I'm willing to sacrifice what could have been in the pursuit of truth for it's own sake.

People have often said "ignorance is bliss" or "Why does there have to be truth" what ignorance! This life is something odd and it cannot be left to chance or to people of our time. You are therefore called to to do the great work, first of self-discovery (what is called the minor arcana) and to then search out the outer world and it's natural principles (major arcana).

You are called to a great work, but what is that work? You are either helping humanity to evolve in consciousness and intelligence or you are working for its active enslavement and ignorance. To which you cannot opt out or you are a cop out. You must make a choice to evolve or to die in obscurity. What have you left? Nothing really, in the past it was the circus maximus which kept the rabble at ease and bread for the picking to keep them complacent and it worked!

All you have left is to discover what you actually are without bias and if you cannot do that then you will just end up with garbage all your life and if your happy with that, then by all means live in fear, ignorance like the human ancestors of old who feared the king of darkness and waited for his savor to arise and be reborn. You can give every argument in the book, are you could say "well you could argue for such and such" and I'd like to say that you are just a man of opinion and not a man of learning.

There truly is a difference between people, but that difference is simply by choice, never has man ever been unequal before nature not has God ever hated his creation. I'm willing to throw the dice that, because man is ignorant therefore that is the greatest evil, therefore IGORNACE IS EVIL! To add lemon juice to the wound, from here on, if you ever catch me or another engaging in willfully ignorant behavior say onto them "Get out of the trapezoid!" or "get our of your egoic trapezoid fool!", because there is not greater insult then to be associated with a satanic concept nor would you ever want to be "trapped" in lower level beast consciousness!

Hence! Set a high standard for yourself to achieve a state of being which you know will help you and others to come to wisdom and understanding! You are either doing the great work or you are doing nothing! Stand before the feet of Socrates and the ancients and say as follows " I know that I know nothing and the only thing I do know is that I'm ignorant!".

In that manner, you must sacrifice, everything that could have been or would have been, must be let go!

Friends and associates, the higher do not understand the lower and the lower do not understand the higher, only in the middle do we have the choice to decide for ourselves what we will become, what will be willed into being. We are the dead; until the trumpet of judgement is sounded and we accept will we be renewed in the light of life and true freedom and liberty. Let us despise the unexamined life, let us despise lowly things which eat us with the intent to murder, rape and defile. I think it therefore important to know what insanity is and how it arises and what one can do to bring it to pass, but also the results when one succumb to the blackened ooz of darkness and dark red, yellowish hatred.

View: https://youtu.be/WDzF9Yx9hlk

View: https://youtu.be/PCbc6-iEKcI

That's not the way to seek wisdom UND understanding Mang :feelshaha:
the simpsons grandpa GIF

"Philosophy Lord" gibberish...

All you have left is to discover what you actually are without bias and if you cannot do that then you will just end up with garbage
The word Garbage there shocked me. It was all so mystical before hand
and I'd like to say that you are just a man of opinion and not a man of learning.
Based
therefore IGORNACE IS EVIL!
That is quite a Leap. Is Satan really Ignorant?
To add lemon juice to the wound, from here on,
Never heard that expression before
"Get out of the trapezoid!" or "get our of your egoic trapezoid fool!"
Why a Trapezoid shape?
Stand before the feet of Socrates and the ancients and say as follows " I know that I know nothing and the only thing I do know is that I'm ignorant!".
Sounds Anti what we're trying to achieve in this learning mission to me
but also the results when one succumb to the blackened ooz of darkness and dark red, yellowish hatred.
Blackened ooz :dafuckfeels:

It's 2:38 AM here and I'm too tired for walls of text, so I asked ChatGPT to summarize it for me

The text emphasizes the importance of intelligence and self-discovery, urging individuals to break free from societal and personal constraints. It discusses the pursuit of truth, the choice between evolving in consciousness and intelligence or succumbing to enslavement and ignorance. The author encourages a high standard of self-improvement, asserting that ignorance is evil. There's a call to sacrifice what could have been for the sake of understanding one's true self and achieving wisdom. The text also touches on the concept of insanity, hatred, and the need to despise unexamined and lowly aspects of life. Overall, it calls for a commitment to the "great work" of self-discovery and conscious evolution.

Venerable master Manly P. Hall mentionned :feelsokman:

I've read text like this a thousand times before. What is always missing is actual practical, step by step details on how to proceed.

I've read text like this a thousand times before. What is always missing is actual practical, step by step details on how to proceed.
Thank you mate, I should rewrite it and add what one can practically do to effect change within creation.