Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Seems like everyone here is an ethnic. Are there any Whitecels left here? Please report to this thread.

wereq

wereq

Eugenics Lover Suffering From Unfixable Inequality
★★★★★
Announce your existence Whitecels.

Whitecels.
More like fakecel faggots who love whining and complaining and they actually don't make a single effort for themselves.

Seems like everyone here is an ethnic​

Only ethnic people are incels

It's disrespectful, though much less than my enemies would like to claim.

I have..."Albanian Eyes".

It's disrespectful, though much less than my enemies would like to claim.

I have..."Albanian Eyes".
I thought you looked Estonian... :feelswhere:

But I think there are plenty of them here; their existence here is simply less prominent due to them being more likely to them not center around ethnicity as the result of them being incel. :feelsjuice:

More like fakecel faggots who love whining and complaining and they actually don't make a single effort for themselves.
Fuck off pajeet. Just because Whitecels are not at your level of poopoo peepee doesn't mean they aren't incel or oppressed by foids.

Whitecels are not at your level of poopoo peepee
It's because they can fucking ascend while we have negative chances to improve our sorry shitskin lives.
Fuck these little mayo cunts tbh.

“Whitecels” (no such thing) should be fucking banned. They got way too many options outside their comfort zone.

+Motherland Curries will treat them like Gods no matter how ugly or fat they are. Isn’t that how their God Ganesh looks anyway?

“B-but I don’t want to book a plane ticket to Malaysia/Thailand/Bangladesh/India”. Hey, you might meet the Messiah while you’re there.

It's because they can fucking ascend while we have negative chances to improve our sorry shitskin lives.
They can't ascend if they're manlet or ugly or autistic. And they shouldn't have to stoop to settle for ugly pajeetas or gooks who are significantly beneath them.

+Motherland Curries will treat them like Gods no matter how ugly or fat they are. Isn’t that how their God Ganesh looks anyway?
Whitecels shouldn't have to stoop to settle for ugly pajeetas or gooks who are significantly beneath them with whom they have nothing in common.

They can't ascend if they're manlet or ugly or autistic
If they gymmaxxx they have more chances of ascending than being a brown loser.
Brown just fucking means defeat. Automatically and with no debate.
if you think that because you are white you cannot be an incel.
Because it's the absolute truth, racist mayo toilets only go for their kind and niggers because of their big fat cock.
Chinks are lower in the pyramid while shitskins are just undesirable even by the standards of a dead rat.

Brown just fucking means defeat. Automatically and with no debate.
Very true. This is why I advocate for pajeet genocide worldwide.

Whitecels shouldn't have to stoop to settle for ugly pajeetas or gooks who are significantly beneath them with whom they have nothing in common.
Would you accept a proposal from a LTB curryfoid? :feelshehe:

“Whitecels” (no such thing) should be fucking banned. They got way too many options outside their comfort zone.

“B-but I don’t want to book a plane ticket to Malaysia/Thailand/Bangladesh/India”. Hey, you might meet the Messiah while you’re there.
regardless of their skin color, any foid would think about an opportunity to stab their incel husband in his sleep, cuck airlines and any foid won't get a cent out of me.

i think a lot of them lurk tbh

White dude reporting. They're the most common according to every poll, for whatever that's worth. I guess the deathnics are just more vocal about race. There used to be a few stormfrontcels when I joined but they got banned or left, I dunno.

Curries need gene editing and advanced futuristic plastic surgeries to make us look human. The average curry is hideous in relation to average men of other races. However there are good looking curries, who are chadpreets, chadpreetlites and HTN's. These people need to be forced to breed and impregnate all the curry foids . All the cleverest curries need to come together and create new surgery techniques to improve our phenotype and appearance primarily of curry male faces. We need to become good looking as a race, then we will rule the world, be loved and respected, just like White people. We don't need a curry genocide, we just need to collectively put in the time, money and energy to improve our faces, bodies and heights.

Me. I’m whitecel. AMA

then genocide the truly ugly who are irredeemable.
Unnecessary, just sterilize them and let them live their lives. Also, no curry is truly irredeemable if we focus on improving plastic surgery techniques and making India the plastic surgery capital of the world. I dream of the day when every curry can look as attractive as a tall handsome white man.

Their jbw fakecel asses probably either all got banned or ascended with noodles
any guy here skin color if you're a dickcel you subconsciously will avoid attempting to try to fuck her unless youre a desperatecel.