Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Seems like incels.me is having a race war

T

Templarcel421

Gambler fan account
★★★★
Lot's of fighting between ethnics and whitecels. I'm seeing lots of threads about JBW (cope) and how it's more over for ethnics than whites. Also white posters are being attacked for being volcel since they are white. Is this what brings the website down? A race war between users on who is more fucked?

That is why I don't go to the main board very often anymore.

Whitecels are retarded if they dont admit its true

This is what the Jews want btw

JFL at ‘whitecels’ St. blackops2cel got matches in Asia, cope more you volcels

Its not true in the west. Blacks and Hispanics have just as much if not more sexual conquests then white chads.

This is so easy to see. Whites will be a minority in America in the next 20 years (maybe less). We are being outbred by ethnics and due to race mixing.

Blacks and Hispanics have just as much if not more sexual conquests then white chads.
laughing-gifs-foolish-human.gif

Its not true in the west. Blacks and Hispanics have just as much if not more sexual conquests then white chads.
This is pure cope. Obviously chads of any race slay, jbw works in average face range

What part of the west are you living that you don't see this?
I live in nyc and average blacks get laid way more than average whites statistically.
Australia, no niggers here but all the average non whites seem incel here

JFL at ‘whitecels’ St. blackops2cel got matches in Asia, cope more you volcels

they like to be volcel fakecels, but i bet they wouldn't wanna try being ethnic since jbw is apparently cope

What part of the west are you living that you don't see this?
I live in nyc and average blacks get laid way more than average whites statistically.
I near canada and that is not the case.

nigger-jpg.8269

Don't mind me...just playin some fallout 4 lol

I don't mind. There's nothing else to talk about.

The black pill has been discussed endlessly anyway.

Australia, no niggers here but all the average non whites seem incel here
That's because Australia's minorities are Asians and aboriginal subhumans, but if you had a ton of blacks and mixed race Hispanics you would see what I'm talking about
The highschool that I went to disproved your entire narrative, almost all the white girls where dating a tall muscly Tyrones, while most white guys and Asians where left without any sex.

Is there a race war going on?
I don't think JBW theory and the race pill are necessarily part of a race war here, just facts supported by statistics. No one is saying that whites can't be incels (Well some are, but they're trolls) that's not what JBW theory or the race pill are about.

That's because Australia's minorities are Asians and aboriginal subhumans, but if you had a ton of blacks and mixed race Hispanics you would see what I'm talking about
The highschool that I went to disproved your entire narrative, almost all the white girls where dating a tall muscly Tyrones, while most white guys and Asians where left without any sex.

mine was lkike 50% plus black, barely see interracial couples tbh, we dont have any literal tyrones, or blac guy with all the white girls, jfl@my high school

mine was lkike 50% plus black, barely see interracial couples tbh, we dont have any literal tyrones, or blac guy with all the white girls, jfl@my high school
You didnt have any ripped 6foot tall basketball and football tyrones?

Blacks and hispanics have a large percent of gl ppl. Asian countries are all overwhelmingly subhuman

Blacks and hispanics have a large percent of gl ppl. Asian countries are all overwhelmingly subhuman
Even statistically on average black men lose their virginity earlier than white men and have more sex partners throughout their life.
Blackcels need to understand that the reason they aren't getting laid isn't because they are black, it's because they are ugly.

Even statistically on average black men lose their virginity earlier than white men and have more sex partners throughout their life.
Blackcels need to understand that the reason they aren't getting laid isn't because they are black, it's because they are ugly.
laughing-gifs-foolish-human.gif

You didnt have any ripped 6foot tall basketball and football tyrones?

the most ripped were the ones under 6ft, tall guys were twigs, there is one was about 6'4 but didnt seem to know many girls, hes was about a 7 if i remember. my school was really filled with thug game blacks, no definite tyrones, jfl, tellem--t would've def got puss though, tall blacks who were low inhib always had women. and tbh more than about 80% of tall blacks were sub 5

Can we all come together to agree at least that Curries, particularly those in the West, are FUCKED and the truest truecels?

JBW has some merit but not a lot. An ethic Chad or normie will always be more desirable than a white incel.

Lot's of fighting between ethnics and whitecels. I'm seeing lots of threads about JBW (cope) and how it's more over for ethnics than whites. Also white posters are being attacked for being volcel since they are white. Is this what brings the website down? A race war between users on who is more fucked?
So isn’t the rest or the world

bbc thots, im 4.5", ofc they cant see my dick, but they assume and black who isn't repulsive has bbc

Laughing at the statistical facts?
Canada is like 99%white compared to America's 60% so we will obviously see minorities slaying way more over here.
what stats have you posted?

bbc thots, im 4.5", ofc they cant see my dick, but they assume and black who isn't repulsive has bbc
Black guys also have more testosterone on average then whites in the us, it's not hard to imagine that a 6foot tall high t black is slaying way more than a skinny soyed up low t white.

Egyptians are the greatest of truecels, there were like 5 Egyptians here but they're all gone coping and I'm the only one left. Just accept that you're all superior to me.

You are superior to me since you've literally had multiple girlfriends.
None were hot.

I'm a hairy 5'6'' Chicano with crooked teeth. I can't be superior to anyone.

@Weirdcel explain yourself
Mexican girls like this eye color. You can put these on any autist and he would get a Mexican chick or any other ethnik girl.
Tmp 23400 2aff1c5e3931a0c2ff82c6e59a51998c1943634828

Mexican girls like this eye color. You can put these on any autist and he would get a Mexican chick or any other ethnik girl.
tmp_23400-2aff1c5e3931a0c2ff82c6e59a51998c1943634828-jpg.8497
If you had multiple gfs, what you rotting here for?

im
Black guys also have more testosterone on average then whites in the us, it's not hard to imagine that a 6foot tall high t black is slaying way more than a skinny soyed up low t white.

im fucked, im defined, nice jawline, thats it, manlet, asian dick, high inhib, proper(none of that ghetto slang shit, or millennial language, shy, whitewashed, sound white jfl what is this, i have no problem being lightskin, but i have none of the features that makes us exotic to women or what they expect, except some white features and great hair

"Just be white lol"
"Run thug game lol"

The only thing that matters is JBGL, just be good looking. An ugly white guy and an ugly ethnic are both going to be rejected.

This is just leftovers from ethnics being into the SJW scene where they were always the victims of evil whitey. Ethnics are definitely getting laid at least as much as whites, because they are outbreeding whites.

Egyptians are the greatest of truecels, there were like 5 Egyptians here but they're all gone coping and I'm the only one left. Just accept that you're all superior to me.
I have to admit north africans are even lower than levantine arabs

you are true.

if you are white and arent aiming for thailand you are volcel

Lol. I used blackops2cel as a placeholder before I found a model to catfish with, and by the time I got back, he already got matches. Maybe the whites are volcel might be a stretch; the threshold is set lower for whites. I'm not sure why it just can't be accepted that Indians have it much much worse.