Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion self defense advice for incels (in bullying & life situations)

jet112

jet112

Incelmatics
★★
as a guy who had tons of fights in school, i can give you some IRL no-nosense tips on how to defend yourself from psycho normies.

1. if your bully has tons of friends, still fight him.- trust me its better to take that chance and maybe get beat up than being humiliated every day.
i strongly recommend to bring a pepper spray or flip-knife just in case you get jumped by several dudes. and in general, always have something on hand.
there is a very small chance of the bully pressing charges, because he might be a 'snitch' to his fag friends.

2. if you engage, always make sure to finish - this is from experience, never shove someone and step back or just give someone a slap as a finishing move. it will escalate in ways you can't imagine. if you engage your bully make sure to submit him before disengaging.

3. people like to say 'never underestimate your opponent' well i find that in 99% of cases that's bullshit. GIVEN that you know how to fight, you will emerge victorious every time. school age kids are weak for the most part, you just need a few solid shots or decent wresting skills.

If you live in the United States, guns are good for self defense.

I have never been in a fight, which is a bad thing because I can remember several incidences during my youth where I should at least have tried to apply violence to stand my ground. Sadly I always cucked out. In your experience how important is the concept of deterrence here - so establishing a 'crazy' reputation for always fighting (even though you probably will lose) and ruining a bully's clothes in the process, or get a shot in on his face, crotch or liver or simply get him in trouble with the principal? So the bully realizes that every time he tries to pull something over on you he will end up paying some sort of minor or major cost?

Also how useful is actually learning how to fight for an incel? So learning Western boxing, kickboxing, BJJ, wrestling or MMA even though you are severely lacking the athletic department due to incel genes?

Last edited:
This is how girls fight over Chad.

This is how girls fight over Chad.

Girl in the hoodie knows what she's doing, smooth clinch and take-down and total domination on the ground.

I have never been in a fight, which is a bad thing because I can remember several incidences during my youth where I should at least have tried to apply violence to stand my ground. Sadly I always cucked out. In your experience how important is the concept of deterrence here - so establishing a 'crazy' reputation for always fighting (even though you probably will lose) and ruining a bully's clothes in the process, or get a shot in on his face, crotch or liver or simply get him in trouble with the principal? So the bully realizes that every time he tries to pull something over on you he will end up paying some sort of minor or major cost?

Also how useful is actually learning how to fight for an incel? So learning Western boxing, kickboxing, BJJ, wrestling or MMA even though you are severely lacking the athletic department due to incel genes?

ill answer one at a time.

1. cucking out is not a bad thing, and its actually good if you can just use words to defuse the situation. i cucked out majorly in HS because chad had tons of friends. but maybe i saved myself a ton of trouble.
you have to sit down and evaluate the situation before engaging at all. id say 9 times out of 10 don't fight but at least show that your'e not afraid to do so.

2. even learning karate is essential for incels. even tho its purely a defensive art and that is only useful to counter-strike.
learning karate helped me alot, its a good anti-retard type of fighting style because its very effective against pushy people that throw haymakers/ wrestlefuck.
the only reason id advise karate over boxing & muay thai (which are vastly superior) is because you don't need skill to use karate, its mostly positioning & kicking.
boxing require strength, muay-thai is contact heavy. both are useful in niche situations.
id say get yourself a tactical pen and a pepper spray, learn how to use them (there are youtube videos) take some karate lessons and your'e good to go.