Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Self-improvement is important

Eightcel

Eightcel

SAMSARA TRAVELLER
★★★
That what women and normie says. In fact, it is only important for coaches and gurus as they get money for it.

For thousands of years people did not need to improve as a person. They just went with the flow, got the women from their village as a wife and breed with her while being some farmer, hunter or craftsman. They learnt the skills needed for survival of course but noone told them that their personality needs to be polished.

Society just enforces on you overtime work just to met women standards without any promise for the future. It is just a smoke that hides their desire for a chad genes and to deny us reproduction in this huge sexual market :society:

Last edited:
Dating coaches slaughtered (non-violently)

yeah the would was not cucked before.

normies are obese, drunk, and on drugs 24/7, that's not even self-improvement, but it's indeed an observable phenomenon that it will not lead you to anywhere unless you were born with the right traits, and went through the right environment.

Why should I work for it when those who want me to work tell me that payment (in the sense of romantic/sexual success) isn't guaranteed? Imagine wanting to get people to work for you and then telling them that they would be entitled bastards if they expected pay in the end.

I see no need to work on myself (especially for women who become fatter and more retarded every day), I am neither morbidly obese nor morbidly underweight, anything more is optional and most of the time a retarded cope from hollywood/dating coaches. Self-impro(o)vers - give me one reason to lift a finger without getting paid for it.

Last edited:
Cringe thread.

Self-improvement is cucked as fuck

your improved version is still not enough :blackpill:

There's no self-improvement for your genetics.

You should self improve in ways that can bring you more money because the more money you have, the easier it is to cope with anything. In that context, improving your personality would mean becoming more psychopathic, ambitious and opportunistic. I doubt normies would approve.

dont worry you can't argue with this morons on self improvement, most of them are depressed neets with nothing better to do then saying bs like "muh life is so shit cuz of this and that"
dont worry all of us got shitty genes stop whining like a cunt "muh depression" oh no

tbh is it always good to improve smth you don't like about yourself, assuming ofc you got a growing mindset, you just know all the hard work really pays off in the end
you can be a cuck and doing it for pussy like a fag (and then be dissapointed cuz u didnt get any piiissyyy oh noo) or you can just do this for your own mental/physical health, like you should do

im quite a positive thinker myself so yeah always good if you can improve urself in any way you like and be at peace with yourself, cuz this is what MATTERS IN THE END RIGHT cucks, you to BE HAPPY, not the pussy
bunch of faggots

you can look at the studies exercise is great for ya just do it when you got some time

Last edited:
For thousands of years people did not need to improve as a person. They just went with the flow, got the women from their village as a wife and breed with her while being some farmer, hunter or craftsman. They learnt the skills needed for survival of course but noone told them that their personality needs to be polished.

Society just enforces on you overtime work just to met women standards without any promise for the future. It is just a smoke that hides their desire for a chad genes

your improved version is still not enough :blackpill:

dont worry you can't argue with this morons on self improvement, most of them are depressed neets with nothing better to do then saying bs like "muh life is so shit cuz of this and that"
dont worry all of us got shitty genes stop whining like a cunt "muh depression" oh no

tbh is it always good to improve smth you don't like about yourself, assuming ofc you got a growing mindset, you just know all the hard work really pays off in the end
you can be a cuck and doing it for pussy like a fag (and then be dissapointed cuz u didnt get any piiissyyy oh noo) or you can just do this for your own mental/physical health, like you should do

im quite a positive thinker myself so yeah always good if you can improve urself in any way you like and be at peace with yourself, cuz this is what MATTERS IN THE END RIGHT cucks, you to BE HAPPY, not the pussy
bunch of faggots

you can look at the studies exercise is great for ya just do it when you got some time
Based

bunch of faggots

Extremely based.

While these retards wallow in self pity just improve yourself. Don't fall for the trap

self improvement is better than LDAR