Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Self improvement is not only a cope, it's hateful

Buried Alive 2.0

Buried Alive 2.0

Warlock
Telling all men that they need to self improve to even have a chance of getting a women, like all normies do, is very misandrist. It implies that everything you are, your character, personality, your achievements, your values and morals are not good enough. And of course no amount of improvement will ever be enough because all people are naturally flawed. This creates an endless cycle of self improvement where all men are constantly told "You are not good enough! You need to be better!". It doesn't even stop when you get a girlfriend or wife. They will always come up with something their male partner needs to improve on.

The same things isn't true for women. Women never get told that they need to be better, behave better, lose weight, develop character, not be a toxic piece of shit. If you're a women, whatever you are, whatever you've done, you are perfect :feelsclown:. All this increases their already high narcissism level and we get to live with these unstoppable, entitled, vile beings that never take 'no' for an answer and think they are God's gift to the world.

All this is extremely misandrist, especially because women are the ones who would benefit the most from self improvement: they have waaay more room to grow and be better people and attractive female traits can be achieved by going to the gym. Attractive male traits are mostly genetic, like good face and being tall. These can't be achieved through self improvement.

dnr too fucking lazy and depressed

It's fucking everywhere too

But never see any self improvement directed towards woman

brutal 3 reply pill

But never see any self improvement directed towards woman
This is the misandrist part. It's fine to push people to try to improve, but when it's done only towards one gender it is toxic.

Telling all men that they need to self improve to even have a chance of getting a women, like all normies do, is very misandrist. It implies that everything you are, your character, personality, your achievements, your values and morals are not good enough. And of course no amount of improvement will ever be enough because all people are naturally flawed. This creates an endless cycle of self improvement where all men are constantly told "You are not good enough! You need to be better!". It doesn't even stop when you get a girlfriend or wife. They will always come up with something their male partner needs to improve on.

The same things isn't true for women. Women never get told that they need to be better, behave better, lose weight, develop character, not be a toxic piece of shit. If you're a women, whatever you are, whatever you've done, you are perfect :feelsclown:. All this increases their already high narcissism level and we get to live with these unstoppable, entitled, vile beings that never take 'no' for an answer and think they are God's gift to the world.

All this is extremely misandrist, especially because women are the ones who would benefit the most from self improvement: they have waaay more room to grow and be better people and attractive female traits can be achieved by going to the gym. Attractive male traits are mostly genetic, like good face and being tall. These can't be achieved through self improvement.
Based :feelsYall: also misandry is literally a word that doesn’t exist in the mainstream medias :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown: cuz men bad and wohmen good:soy::soy::soy:fucking clown world ruled by retarded holes and soyboys :feelsclown:

Based :feelsYall: also misandry is literally a word that doesn’t exist in the mainstream medias :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown: cuz men bad and wohmen good:soy::soy::soy:fucking clown world ruled by retarded holes and soyboys :feelsclown:
True. I've never seen "misandrist" being used out side of manosphere spaces or feminists say that it doesn't exist.

"femicide much worse than homicide cuz if wohmen ge kild it wors becaus men worth lessss" :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

"femicide much worse than homicide cuz if wohmen ge kild it wors becaus men worth lessss" :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:
Feminicide is such a bullshit and misandrist thing. It basically confirms that the law and society sees foids as a superior class of citizens.

Based and stickied thread

I fell down the self improovment rabbit hole for several years before realizing how stupid it was

Imagine working your fucking ass off 24/7 like a slave "improving"

While another guy just does NOTHING yet gets tons of girls because he was born with the right height, face, genes and opportunities in life that you never had.

Based and stickied thread

I fell down the self improovment rabbit hole for several years before realizing how stupid it was
Thx!

Self improvement is yet another tool in globohomo to shame men. It doesn't matter most of the time because the important thing are genetical, inherited or achieved through others.

While another guy just does NOTHING yet gets tons of girls because he was born with the right height, face, genes and opportunities in life that you never had.
Yeah lol my school bully had girls interested in him and he did not self improoooove :soy:
I saw other chads starting to date at 12, I am sure they were self improving at 11 too

It is kind of toxic, as if I am not good enough lol, just take cold showers and journal and create the perfect body and work on your money making skills and get a new haircut and change your wardrobe and a bunch of other BS

And yeah women would benefit more from self improvement than men its true.

women would benefit more from self improvement than men its true.
that's the point of that bs theory/lifestyle promoted by kikes with controlled "redpilled" opposition jesters.

If I somehow got energy to be productive id 100% get into the "self help" scam industry and make money of bluepilled insecure men. They have all the money and no woman = easy pray

St. Elliot single-handedly disproved redpilled self-improvement ideology

He was the supreme gentleman, and yet foids would not have sex with him. They only had sex with brutes, because foids are less than beasts

This is why talk of 'self-improvement' is largely a pernicious myth. It suggests that foids (who are inferior beasts) want males to be better and value male improvement, when in truth they spat on the supreme gentleman and crucified him

Self improvement works for those that have a good base to begin with. So it's not baseless, for a majority of men it will work. For unnatractive, short males it won't and that's maddening

Telling all men that they need to self improve to even have a chance of getting a women, like all normies do, is very misandrist. It implies that everything you are, your character, personality, your achievements, your values and morals are not good enough.
That's not what the "self" in self improvement means, not entirely. Self improvement means you're improving for the sake of yourself, and not others. It doesn't make sense to improve yourself "for others": The only person who's supposed to reap from your own hard work is your.

And of course no amount of improvement will ever be enough because all people are naturally flawed. This creates an endless cycle of self improvement where all men are constantly told "You are not good enough! You need to be better!". It doesn't even stop when you get a girlfriend or wife. They will always come up with something their male partner needs to improve on.
Again, self improvement isn't something that's requested/ordered by others. It's something ppl do for themselves. It's ridiculous to tell others to improve themselves, also.

And again we aren't supposed to take any kind of advice from normies and much less from females.
Why do so many ppl want to discuss women here :feelskek: This is borderline worshipping in a "reverse psychology" way.
OK that's a contradiction with "If you're a women, whatever you are, whatever you've done, you are perfect"

Self improvement is the hands down best weapon in men's arsenal, we can do so much better than women everywhere - we have higher strenght/endurance/oxygenation/bone density, higher IQ and psychological/emotional control, meaning we excel at literally every field of human knowledge.

I think you're just making excuses because you don't like the idea of self improvement.

Men literally built all societies that thrived, and you insist on the idea that women are the ones that have more potential. What a joke

Self improvement works for those that have a good base to begin with. So it's not baseless, for a majority of men it will work. For unnatractive, short males it won't and that's maddening
Self improvement isn't supposed to attract women. It's supposed to put you on a better, more sufficient position overall in life.

You're confusing self improvement with wageslavin :lul:

Yeah lol my school bully had girls interested in him and he did not self improoooove :soy:
I saw other chads starting to date at 12, I am sure they were self improving at 11 too

It is kind of toxic, as if I am not good enough lol, just take cold showers and journal and create the perfect body and work on your money making skills and get a new haircut and change your wardrobe and a bunch of other BS
LARPing
And yeah women would benefit more from self improvement than men its true.
Objectively false, women don't need to "improve" because their value are intrinsic to their "womanhood"

Self improvement is almost exclusive to men only. That's why it makes no sense to "attack" it or disregard it. It's our best shot at getting better in life. To go against it equals empowering women even more... as if it wasn't enough already!

St. Elliot single-handedly disproved redpilled self-improvement ideology

He was the supreme gentleman, and yet foids would not have sex with him. They only had sex with brutes, because foids are less than beasts
He was a moron who threw coffee on people and murdered fellow incels (his asian roomies). 0 respect
This is why talk of 'self-improvement' is largely a pernicious myth. It suggests that foids (who are inferior beasts) want males to be better and value male improvement, when in truth they spat on the supreme gentleman and crucified him
It's fun because it's never females who say that. Women don't "self improve" because they're pampered by society, they don't need to "improve" since their value is in being women in the first place.

Those talking down on self improvement are probably LARPers/fakes who want to see incels suffer even more.

He was a moron who threw coffee on people and murdered fellow incels (his asian roomies). 0 respect

It's fun because it's never females who say that. Women don't "self improve" because they're pampered by society, they don't need to "improve" since their value is in being women in the first place.

Those talking down on self improvement are probably LARPers/fakes who want to see incels suffer even more.
Doesn't respect Rodger = reddifaggot

indeed. and this is the fundamental difference between red and black pill.

MGTOW wagecucks holding society from collapsing believing the narrative
of "self improvement lead to pussy", while they get financially cucked by their tall bosses and good for nothing foid managers, for the option of beta buxing a roastie single mom.

while black pillers aim for the minimum amount of effort while giving 0 fucks
about this impossible to attain prizes.

I improve myself for my own being, it ok to give up on society but don't give up on your vessel.
I'm doing somewhat better mentally after little improvement

foids will still find me vile and unattractive but at least I'm not struggle to move my own body anymore

Woman are never the target of Any Gaslight. The fact that a Fat Woman can fuck athletes often Is already a Red flag.

Fuck self improving , Just do the Minimum

Woman are never the target of Any Gaslight. The fact that a Fat Woman can fuck athletes often Is already a Red flag.

Fuck self improving , Just do the Minimum
Based as fuck
Women aren't ever EVER the target of self-improvement bs, they can be as lazy fucks as they can be and society panders them in every single way every day in every form of propaganda.
But me? You? Nonono you just CAN'T BE YOURSELF, you must destroy your tissues in the gym for 5 hours a day you must work like a slave for 10 hours a day saving it all you must eat disgusting "healthy" shit for your 5 years of "improving" you must leave your hobbies and the things that you like because you must gym work make money bruh like a real MAN you must approach 600 girls and get rejected, insulted, beaten, treated like trash because THAT'S WHAT A MAN DOES BRO A REAL MAN!
Self-improvement faggots truly deserve the hell that they've chosen, because sooner or later their entire fictional world crumbles apart once Chad who had to do NOTHING of that appears and fucks the girl that he worked so hard to get, or the business that he worked so hard to build, because you can't become Chad, you'll always be a fucking cheap carbon copy ready to fall apart and people CAN SEE IT, you can fool yourself but you can't fool the system.

Based as fuck
Women aren't ever EVER the target of self-improvement bs, they can be as lazy fucks as they can be and society panders them in every single way every day in every form of propaganda.
But me? You? Nonono you just CAN'T BE YOURSELF, you must destroy your tissues in the gym for 5 hours a day you must work like a slave for 10 hours a day saving it all you must eat disgusting "healthy" shit for your 5 years of "improving" you must leave your hobbies and the things that you like because you must gym work make money bruh like a real MAN you must approach 600 girls and get rejected, insulted, beaten, treated like trash because THAT'S WHAT A MAN DOES BRO A REAL MAN!
Self-improvement faggots truly deserve the hell that they've chosen, because sooner or later their entire fictional world crumbles apart once Chad who had to do NOTHING of that appears and fucks the girl that he worked so hard to get, or the business that he worked so hard to build, because you can't become Chad, you'll always be a fucking cheap carbon copy ready to fall apart and people CAN SEE IT, you can fool yourself but you can't fool the system.
Yea Life Is Luck really . Its retarded to me that man still try so hard for Woman while they dont have to do Shit to get by AND THEN SOME ( Sex , Attention , simps . )

Nature wants to mog the average Man for whatever reason . But im Having non of this Garbage.

Be a dipshit , Be lazy , Be Backwards " .

Yea Life Is Luck really . Its retarded to me that man still try so hard for Woman while they dont have to do Shit to get by AND THEN SOME ( Sex , Attention , simps . )

Nature wants to mog the average Man for whatever reason . But im Having non of this Garbage.

Be a dipshit , Be lazy , Be Backwards " .
Self improvement for myself is good. I self improve to prepare for war now and ww3, so I can kill as many people as possible in ww3.

Also I self improve to make sure people don't approach me at all. If I have a tough body people wouldn't ever dare to shit on me or approach me, that's how life is. Life is shit for men!!

But Normies they self improve for pussy that's the fucking problem

Life for men in modern time is constant shit after shit. Life in general are shit overall but atleast woman aren't as protected in past time compared to now.

I can rape woman in past time and might have a chance to get away with it. Now?

I don't even need to rape, I can just be a productive member of society and still get woman in past time.

Now, Woman have it all. Video games, book, movies. Everything they ruined it. Those foids; Why are you doing this to us? Why can't you just leave us alone if you think we're a creep, loser, incel dork or terrorist?

Even brothel now are banned. Men can't even release their sexual energy anymore:feelsclown:

That's not what the "self" in self improvement means, not entirely. Self improvement means you're improving for the sake of yourself, and not others. It doesn't make sense to improve yourself "for others": The only person who's supposed to reap from your own hard work is your.
To me self-improvement = improving yourself. Improving for yourself only is mostly a cope. People change themselves based on the social interactions they receive and want to receive. This is why basement dwellers let themselves goes so hard.

And again we aren't supposed to take any kind of advice from normies and much less from females.
Agreed.

Objectively false, women don't need to "improve" because their value are intrinsic to their "womanhood"

Self improvement is almost exclusive to men only. That's why it makes no sense to "attack" it or disregard it. It's our best shot at getting better in life. To go against it equals empowering women even more... as if it wasn't enough already!
Women don't need to self improve, but it does wonder for them. On IG there are many gymwhores who post before/after photos. They are attractive on both, but after they have amazing bodies with plum asses and this helps them be even more chad only.

Why do so many ppl want to discuss women here :feelskek: This is borderline worshipping in a "reverse psychology" way.
I said that to show the double standard.

OK that's a contradiction with "If you're a women, whatever you are, whatever you've done, you are perfect"
It's not. One way is how society sees women, the other is how they really are. They do have a lot of room to improve their personalities.

Self improvement is the hands down best weapon in men's arsenal, we can do so much better than women everywhere - we have higher strenght/endurance/oxygenation/bone density, higher IQ and psychological/emotional control, meaning we excel at literally every field of human knowledge.

I think you're just making excuses because you don't like the idea of self improvement.
You missed the main point. Self improvement is fine if it's your own idea to do it, but it has become another tool to shame men. We are constantly told we need to be better, that we are not good enough to "deserve" women while never get told anything of the sort. Quite the contrary, there are several acceptance movements supporting them. Society accepts them as perfect beings and, if there is something wrong, it's on men's side. It's a hugely toxic double standard.

Self improvement also isn't the silver bullet of dating that's going to fix all our problems. It'll most likely fix none and you'd have spent effort, time, money into achieving nothing. Sure you're better, but nobody cares and it doesn't affect your life. Many incels have already gone through this cycle.

Thank you brocel. Many incels needlessly hate themselves for not being chads. We don't determine our genes, why should roasties dictate how we feel about ourselves.

Thank you brocel. Many incels needlessly hate themselves for not being chads. We don't determine our genes, why should roasties dictate how we feel about ourselves.
True. The self-improvement cope leads to a lot of self hate after the self-improvement doesn't give the promissed results.

Also with so many men self-improving, they are collectively making the bare minimum much, MUCH, higher

Also with so many men self-improving, they are collectively making the bare minimum much, MUCH, higher
Yeah, this is something that often gets overlooked. By improvemaxxing to get whores, you are for better or worse raising the bar for average women, since now they know that every simp on the planet is going to do the impossible to get her while she doesn't have to move a finger.

Self improvement isn't supposed to attract women. It's supposed to put you on a better, more sufficient position overall in life.
Let's not kid ourselves. Why would you work on yourself if not to get a women? Outside of career, knowledge? Just to be gay?..... Also self - improve what?

If i'm a npc villager with a cap of 10 in stats and have been born with 7, will it make sense to get to 10? I would get oneshoted still by any random mob

Let's not kid ourselves. Why would you work on yourself if not to get a women? Outside of career, knowledge? Just to be gay?..... Also self - improve what?
In order to get better jobs, more money, so you can travel around the world and enjoy life. This is my particular view on it, at least.
If i'm a npc villager with a cap of 10 in stats and have been born with 7, will it make sense to get to 10? I would get oneshoted still by any random mob
If you see yourself as a npc village hard capped then it's your problem, not everyone else's.

Doesn't respect Rodger = reddifaggot
Call me anything you want - I'll never respect that little shit, and will never allow that faggot to represent me.

To me self-improvement = improving yourself. Improving for yourself only is mostly a cope. People change themselves based on the social interactions they receive and want to receive. This is why basement dwellers let themselves goes so hard.
Yeah that's what you want to think, not what it really is. People improve themselves for getting better careers and more money, not necessarily better social standings - just look around how many rich/successful men who don't have much friends.
Women don't need to self improve, but it does wonder for them. On IG there are many gymwhores who post before/after photos. They are attractive on both, but after they have amazing bodies with plum asses and this helps them be even more chad only.
Females don't hit the gym to self improve, they go there to create content :feelskek:
I said that to show the double standard.
Still, I don't think discussing "women" will do anything because whatever works for them doesn't work for us. It also makes some users feel bad? Kind of why it's not allowed to "worship" them on the forum. Criticizing is okay I guess...
It's not. One way is how society sees women, the other is how they really are. They do have a lot of room to improve their personalities.
Society is made out of people - And it still doesn't sit right with the actual truth, that women have value only for existing, unlike men.
You missed the main point. Self improvement is fine if it's your own idea to do it, but it has become another tool to shame men. We are constantly told we need to be better, that we are not good enough to "deserve" women while never get told anything of the sort. Quite the contrary, there are several acceptance movements supporting them. Society accepts them as perfect beings and, if there is something wrong, it's on men's side. It's a hugely toxic double standard.
If you allow yourself to be shamed by people, then it's your mistake. I agree the "standard" is toxic, which is why you shouldn't let it ruin your life, just ignore it and everyone honking it on your ears.
Self improvement also isn't the silver bullet of dating that's going to fix all our problems. It'll most likely fix none and you'd have spent effort, time, money into achieving nothing. Sure you're better, but nobody cares and it doesn't affect your life. Many incels have already gone through this cycle.
Self improvement leads to better job prospects, which in turn fills your pockets with money, which you can use to pursue hobbies and travel the world. That's more than enough and much better than basement-dwelling.

Self improvement is so great for men that IT and other haters will never suggest it even when joking around. They know we can surpass them easily and they don't want that, you know? Can you imagine their minds melting when they see us achieving ANY kind of success?

In order to get better jobs, more money, so you can travel around the world and enjoy life. This is my particular view on it, at least.
I don't know why people are not more honest with themselves. You say enjoy life and travel the world. Let's ignore your actual ability to get enough money in a decent enough time frame that will let you enjoy those things while you're still young.

Do you plan on travelling alone? How will you manage a get a girlfriend? By virtue of your "status" and "money"?.

You will say something like muh i can travel alone and enjoy life by myself, there's no need for a woman. And that would be being disingenuous. You do not need money to enjoy life, in fact most people are content by having little money and a family.

I think i've reached a point where i can see most things for what they are. And your actual premise of enjoying life, if you have something to enjoy should not be limited to your money. If it's limited by money then i'm sorry to dissapoint you but you'll end up facing a wall.
If you see yourself as a npc village hard capped then it's your problem, not everyone else's.
No shit it's my problem, like a normie with hopes like you would understand. I'm not against having aspirations and dreams, but you should be realistic about it and don't be retarded spouting nonsense in an incel forum. If you don't see yourself as a average npc villager, what the fuck are you doing here?

The premise of inceldom is the lack of sexual relationships not by choice, but by chance. We were made npcs by destiny, and that's a hard fact. If something as trivial as money limits you, go get it and get the life you want.

A saint is not to be blasphemed

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back