Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Self improvement is not only a cope, it's hateful

I tried several apps lol. Fem me is stacy model. If i was born with CAIS i would be living in a total different dimension, probably same if i trannymaxxed LoL. I would mog 99% of foids if it wasn’t for male sexual maturation making me autisticel. Apparently tho i have to improve.

I hope more and more incels trannymaxx and destroy foid sports and spaces
What's CAIS?

If I was born a woman I'd have literally NONE of the life destroying problems I have. I'm not even exaggerating. No loneliness, no suicidal thoughts, no self-hate, no low confidence, no career problems, no fear of becoming a hobo.

What's CAIS?

If I was born a woman I'd have literally NONE of the life destroying problems I have. I'm not even exaggerating. No loneliness, no suicidal thoughts, no self-hate, no low confidence, no career problems, no fear of becoming a hobo.
Complete androgen insensitivity

I see. nice,carrer jobs are just not viable for us incels or non nt. My Family have an inheritance and I can work with my mom small businesses to earn money. I am glad that I come from their lineage, just not the fact I was born, I mean my father and mother keep fighting in the past to the point of almost divorce due to my mother side family behavior towards my father , I witness her trying to jump off a car that we were riding while she screaming and fighting with my father at a very young age, I think i was 7 at that time. Remind you we were at road fulls of cars that is in fast speed.

I could have witness her death that day.

Last edited:
This is a lie, because people improve in order to reap benefits for themselves. No one improves just to make others feel better - we improve to feel better ourselves, to earn more, to learn more and use stuff in a way that benefits US
Benefits they get from other people. Namely sex.
You should ask around more.Most men dislike kind of shit - It's keeping in the proper weight that does the trick, and the gym isn't needed for that. Those tight-ass and boobs are only "howled" at because men feel the need to say they feel attracted publicly. See if they marry those bimbos... they don't.

Even females dislike buffed up dudes. They'll much rather pick by height and face symmetry than muscle tone.

In fact almost every male would always pick a "becky-bodied" girl instead of a gym-goer for relationships.
Marrying these bimbos is not a good thing because they are whores.

They dislike too muscular dudes. Lean and muscular is what they prefer. Like Tyler Durden on Fight Club.

For women, all it takes is the right chad appear and be interested for them to cheat. If she has a great body, chances are she'll be able to get with said chad.
But it still makes no sense to criticize/burrhurt about something that can't be changed!

Guess what, I hate gravity and the fact that I can't fly. Should I spend days lamenting this, or just accept I can't change and buy better shoes instead?
What I'm talking about can be changed, or at the very least, make other aware of it. You live in Brazil, should we not criticize our POS president for all the outrageous shit he's doing?

You not flying can't be changed.
That would be true if we were in the medieval ages were people weren't expected to live much

Today people hit the 90yo mark quite consistently unless they eat too much trash and don't exercise at all, or abuse substances.

35 is like a third of ppl lifespan in 1sr world countries and you can use knowledge you have to pursue better stuff for yourself, sure beats not being young but still makes no sense tossing away potentially 60+ years just because it's harder to keep up.
35 years is the good part of a person's life. After that it's all shit. You'll watch your body decaying and the world succumbing to degeneracy. After 35 you're set as a loser for life.

They dislike too muscular dudes. Lean and muscular is what they prefer. Like Tyler Durden on Fight Club.

For women, all it takes is the right chad appear and be interested for them to cheat. If she has a great body, chances are she'll be able to get with said chad.

What I'm talking about can be changed, or at the very least, make other aware of it. You live in Brazil, should we not criticize our POS president for all the outrageous shit he's doing?

35 years is the good part of a person's life. After that it's all shit. You'll watch your body decaying and the world succumbing to degeneracy. After 35 you're set as a loser for life.
living till old age is the sentences for defying nature intended lifespan for us.

do you read cioran?

your comment reminded me of his aphorism in the trouble with being born

do you read cioran?
Never heard of him.

This just makes a lot of sense to me. It's late to make major changes and restarts in life because you don't have much time left. By 60 you should be retiring. Dating and having kids or family is over, pretty much all women who wanted a family already have one. Career changes are basically impossible, HR won't hire 40 yo dudes as interns or jrs.

But the main thing is what's left to do after 35 if you don't have gf/wife/family and a good, growing career?

Never heard of him.

This just makes a lot of sense to me. It's late to make major changes and restarts in life because you don't have much time left. By 60 you should be retiring. Dating and having kids or family is over, pretty much all women who wanted a family already have one. Career changes are basically impossible, HR won't hire 40 yo dudes as interns or jrs.

But the main thing is what's left to do after 35 if you don't have gf/wife/family and a good, growing career?
well the context what you were telling to me were different, you see cioran saw himself as skeptics, most people see him as a pessimist or existential nihilist. This comment meant that we have exceeded our purpose for life by living till old ages, nature punish us by forms of disease, decay or the destruction of the spirit.

Notice how most old people are just being a boomer and not seeing the current condition of our society as for now, this is because our society had a subtle effect on them . By every generation is a murderer of old values, and the spirit of man and their axioms from the past, will be subverted through generations that will come after the already existing one.

but the beauty with cioran is what he said can also be applicable in your framework

well the context what you were telling to me were different, you see cioran saw himself as skeptics, most people see him as a pessimist or existential nihilist. This comment meant that we have exceeded our purpose for life by living till old ages, nature punish us by forms of disease, decay or the destruction of the spirit.

Notice how most old people are just being a boomer and not seeing the current condition of our society as for now, this is because our society had a subtle effect on them . By every generation is a murderer of old values, and the spirit of man and their axioms from the past, will be subverted through generations that will come after the already existing one.
Interesting. I sort of agree. Boomers just exist and hoard wealth, which fucks our lives. They do have no purpose.

After 35 your life is supposed to advance and continue from what you had. Us incels haven't had a life. And it makes no sense to start it at 35. Women have a 20 year head start on having sex and dating, they won't take you seriously. They won't take you at all.

Interesting. I sort of agree. Boomers just exist and hoard wealth, which fucks our lives. They do have no purpose.

After 35 your life is supposed to advance and continue from what you had. Us incels haven't had a life. And it makes no sense to start it at 35. Women have a 20 year head start on having sex and dating, they won't take you seriously. They won't take you at all.
fuck boomers honestly, thanks to them we live in this matriachy neoliberlism shithole

they are soo out of touch with reality, that I honestly wish I can just end their life just to make our life a bit endurable a bit so we dont need to hear words out of their outdated midwit cunt

fuck boomers honestly, thanks to them we live in this matriachy neoliberlism shithole
they are soo out of touch with reality, that I honestly wish I can just end their life just to make our life a bit endurable a bit so we dont need to hear words out of their outdated midwit cunt
Based. They are the most greedy and narcissistic generation ever.

Doesn't change the fact that the primary reason is to benefit self.

It's not sex they're mostly after, it's control and social status, to show off to other women. They know sex is easily accessible to them.

And the president can't be changed until 2026. I'd rather not bitch about him either, if anything, I'll just vote against him next.

(and hi fellow braziliancel)
I'm in my early 20s so I can't argue that.

Doesn't change the fact that the primary reason is to benefit self.
The primary really is to get benefits from others.
And the president can't be changed until 2026. I'd rather not bitch about him either, if anything, I'll just vote against him next.
Without an opposition he would've going even further with his corruption and spending.
It's not sex they're mostly after, it's control and social status, to show off to other women. They know sex is easily accessible to them.
They want it all. It's precisely what today's culture pushes: that women don't have to compromise, think about their choices/actions nor "settle for less".

Telling all men that they need to self improve to even have a chance of getting a women, like all normies do, is very misandrist. It implies that everything you are, your character, personality, your achievements, your values and morals are not good enough. And of course no amount of improvement will ever be enough because all people are naturally flawed. This creates an endless cycle of self improvement where all men are constantly told "You are not good enough! You need to be better!". It doesn't even stop when you get a girlfriend or wife. They will always come up with something their male partner needs to improve on.

The same things isn't true for women. Women never get told that they need to be better, behave better, lose weight, develop character, not be a toxic piece of shit. If you're a women, whatever you are, whatever you've done, you are perfect :feelsclown:. All this increases their already high narcissism level and we get to live with these unstoppable, entitled, vile beings that never take 'no' for an answer and think they are God's gift to the world.

All this is extremely misandrist, especially because women are the ones who would benefit the most from self improvement: they have waaay more room to grow and be better people and attractive female traits can be achieved by going to the gym. Attractive male traits are mostly genetic, like good face and being tall. These can't be achieved through self improvement.
Typical incel behavior to assume that people only tell men to self improve. See, the thing is that women do also get told the exact same things but you people just don't recognize their existence or you refuse to. When we tell you to self-improve, it's usually cuz you prolly need it and the person in question telling you to self improve is just trying to help you and feed you some valuable advice. Learn to take valid criticism from people instead of labeling it with toxic feminism. Also, why do you need to self-improve to get women? Very stupid mindset tbh, you improve yourself so that you can live a better life, and possibly be a leader for the next generation. In my opinion all I wanna do rn is not even get women, I just wanna get a nice, one room apartment, adopt a cat (NEEDS TO BE GREY ONGGGGGG), and save up enough money to buy a telescope and do research on existing exo-planets and possibly finding more. Ain't nothing better than a life like that. Just have a dream like that, its much more complicated and more ambitious, so you get to just work and work and work till you have finally reached your goal. And when you have, find a newer, more challenging one. Ez clappppp

Typical incel behavior to assume that people only tell men to self improve. See, the thing is that women do also get told the exact same things but you people just don't recognize their existence or you refuse to. When we tell you to self-improve, it's usually cuz you prolly need it and the person in question telling you to self improve is just trying to help you and feed you some valuable advice. Learn to take valid criticism from people instead of labeling it with toxic feminism. Also, why do you need to self-improve to get women? Very stupid mindset tbh, you improve yourself so that you can live a better life, and possibly be a leader for the next generation. In my opinion all I wanna do rn is not even get women, I just wanna get a nice, one room apartment, adopt a cat (NEEDS TO BE GREY ONGGGGGG), and save up enough money to buy a telescope and do research on existing exo-planets and possibly finding more. Ain't nothing better than a life like that. Just have a dream like that, its much more complicated and more ambitious, so you get to just work and work and work till you have finally reached your goal. And when you have, find a newer, more challenging one. Ez clappppp
They do? What about those acceptance movements that are only for women. What about the constant discouraging for women to reflect and introspect about their own actions we see everyday?

The self improvement advice targeted at men is not valid criticism. It's an amalgamation of "take a shower", "be a man!", "pick yourself up by your bootstrap", "don't be a misogynist", "git good". It has become a tool to shame and gaslight men into feeling worthless.

They do? What about those acceptance movements that are only for women. What about the constant discouraging for women to reflect and introspect about their own actions we see everyday?

The self improvement advice targeted at men is not valid criticism. It's an amalgamation of "take a shower", "be a man!", "pick yourself up by your bootstrap", "don't be a misogynist", "git good". It has become a tool to shame and gaslight men into feeling worthless.
Aight then, men's lives are harder in this society. If so, THEN GRIND HARDER BITCH, break out of your shell and become something new. Don't get backed down and whine like a baby. Get the fuck up from your crusty ass seat and change.

better bachelor, rich coper and those: "just self improve bro! Be the best version of yrslf!" Meanwhile, cheeto smelling, not taken a shower in a week, gross looking pot bellied low tier becky is sleeping with a new chad EVERYDAY. ITS OVER.

Aight then, men's lives are harder in this society. If so, THEN GRIND HARDER BITCH, break out of your shell and become something new. Don't get backed down and whine like a baby. Get the fuck up from your crusty ass seat and change.
Imagine taking advice from a GrAY

Imagine working your fucking ass off 24/7 like a slave "improving"

While another guy just does NOTHING yet gets tons of girls because he was born with the right height, face, genes and opportunities in life that you never had.

Self-improvement is masturbation- Tyler Durden.

The primary really is to get benefits from others.
No. That's a consequence of self-improving. The benefits are yours, and no one else's unless you decide to share it.
They want it all. It's precisely what today's culture pushes: that women don't have to compromise, think about their choices/actions nor "settle for less".
tbf it's not culture but a handful of powerful people (politicians/CEOs of big brands and medias).

No. That's a consequence of self-improving. The benefits are yours, and no one else's unless you decide to share it.
Only in the case of health benefits. Men generally self-improve to get more money and/or romantic success.
tbf it's not culture but a handful of powerful people (politicians/CEOs of big brands and medias).
They drive the culture through media, movies, universities.

Self-improvement is fine if its for your own self only, as in you are trying to improve because you want to be the best version of yourself.

Saying that one needs to self-improve to get girls is not only cucked, its also a lie. Chad never self-improved. I knew a guy from my class who was 15 and he knocked a girl up. He never self-proved, he was always the same person I knew him to be ever since I was 11

Saying that one needs to self-improve to get girls is not only cucked, its also a lie. Chad never self-improved. I knew a guy from my class who was 15 and he knocked a girl up. He never self-proved, he was always the same person I knew him to be ever since I was 11
Exactly. And this can be applied to all chads and normies, with the exception of major weight loss, but still, you had to be a chad first under those 50 kg of fat.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back