Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion self-improvers: did other males start getting more hostile towards you alongside your progress?

RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
★★★★
because I think I'm sensing something like that

These previous replies may help make sense of it; not unexpected at all, as they see you as simply your attractiveness, and anything else just shifts their cognitive bias to include more and more negative projections onto you until it formulates as a more outright hostile response to you simply existing as a subhuman and daring to "improve" in a way not relating to appeasing foids or cucks... :feelsUgh:

But as a serious reply, it's more likely for things to directly hurt their status in the physical and social hierarchy to irk them, but usually subtly; this is why genius-type truecels are so often mocked and belittled, as the intellectual ability of the subhuman in question interupts the thought process and cognitive biases of most about sub 5 males... :feelssus:

I can say that in your case, it's quite welcomed to find a pathetic subhuman to mock or otherwise laugh at, as there's no other discernible reason to attempt to defend you... :feelsjuice:

Negative characteristics are instantly projected onto you due to your unattractive physical appearance; even moreso with a foid. :feelsclown:

These previous replies may help make sense of it; not unexpected at all, as they see you as simply your attractiveness, and anything else just shifts their cognitive bias to include more and more negative projections onto you until it formulates as a more outright hostile response to you simply existing as a subhuman and daring to "improve" in a way not relating to appeasing foids or cucks... :feelsUgh:
thanks, makes sense. I suppose aspirations to rise in the social hierarchy will inevitably feel like a threat of some sort to other males.

i wanna amend to my OP that I have actually been somewhat shocked by the completely uncalled and unexpected hostility I've encountered here and there. there hasn't been *that much* of it but an increase from a baseline of zero still hit me.

I don't know anyone IRL, other than direct family

Truecel trait: no one noticed when you tried to selfimprovemaxx

i'm talking of strangers on the street actually
Oh, tbh people seem to either avoid me, or look at me like im some terrifying ogre walking down the road

maybe like chimpazees, human males are scared from moving at a lower social hierarchy rank ?
idk, i rarely talk to people outside of work and i don't have frens

maybe like chimpazees, human males are scared from moving at a lower social hierarchy rank ?
idk, i rarely talk to people outside of work and i don't have frens