Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sending incel wiki article to my psychologist

• Thread starter Deleted member 24297
  • Start date
Deleted member 24297

Deleted member 24297

With the intent to inflict death
-
Hes a male. I know most here are rightfully skeptical about therapy. I share all these concerns. Im just so lonely its nice talking to someone irl. Also because I know Dutch psychiatric law well and have pitbul lawyers on my side I dare take some risk even though its very dumb of me. Also despite being bluepilled hes an alright guy. Hes helping me towards my goal of living in the Sahara desert for a few months (without books or electronics) to detoxify from humanity

I told him about involuntary celibacy today for the first time after we had a sidetalk about stockholm syndrome. He said stockholm syndrome not only applies to kidnap targets but also ""domnestic abuse victims"". My powerlevel could not be contained and I went into a fit of autistic rage telling him foids love being abused, raped and trafficked and that they are not victims just hystobriphilic whores looking for sympathy. He went NAWALT then I told him exceptions are statistically equivalent to albinism in alligators.

He was shocked and told me he didnt want to discuss it any further.

Should I send him this article?

Or am I retarded even thinking about it?

Last edited:
Hes a male. I know most here are rightfully skeptical about therapy. I share all these concerns. Im just so lonely its nice talking to someone irl. Also because I know Dutch psychiatric law well and have pitbul lawyers on my side I dare take some risk even though its very dumb of me. Also despite being bluepilled hes an alright guy. Hes helping me towards my goal of living in the Sahara desert for a few months (without books or electronics) to detoxify from humanity

I told him about involuntary celibacy today for the first time after we had a sidetalk about stockholm syndrome. He said stockholm syndrome not only applies to kidnap targets but also ""domnestic abuse victims"". My powerlevel could not be contained and I went into a fit of autistic rage telling him foids love being abused and that they are not victims just hystobriphilic whores looking for sympathy. He went NAWALT then I told him exceptions are statistically equivalent to albinism in alligators.

Should I send him this article?

Or am I retarded even thinking about it?
Considering how fucking dense normalfag skulls are, if you managed to pull this off this far, I'd say go for it.
Can't tell you how many times I've tried to blackpill a normie and failed.

You may actually have a shot here, Just be cautious :feelsYall:

I think its going to be useless, he is probably going to deny science (as almost all normies do), but try to send and see what happens

No dont do that. He will read the title and disregard it wholesale or call the authorities or some shit. You should instead find specific examples of dark triad studies and research from the bottom of that page on the wiki and from the wiki page on the scientific blackpill. Present your information in a formal way and he might take you seriously, that is to say he will actually bother to read it. I just checked the page for the scientific blackpill and all of that shit is sourced just show him the sources

Last edited:
I thought psychologists were supposed to discuss everything.
He's not very good at his calling if he gets triggered at what his patients say and stops doing his job.
I think you should send him the article, why not.

Considering how fucking dense normalfag skulls are, if you managed to pull this off this far, I'd say go for it.
Can't tell you how many times I've tried to blackpill a normie and failed.

You may actually have a shot here, Just be cautious :feelsYall:
I think its going to be useless, he is probably going to deny science (as almost all normies do), but try to send and see what happens
I thought psychologists were supposed to discuss everything.
He's not very good at his calling if he gets triggered at what his patients say and stops doing his job.
I think you should send him the article, why not.
Ty

Just sent him. Its 1AM so hell read it monday probobly

Wow I didnt know there were so many cool black SUV owners in my neighborhood!

Last edited:
You shouldn't have told him anything tbh

Irresponsible move, it might backfire.

Tough call. I wouldn't have said the 'liked to be' and all the abusive stuff (even though we know it's true). But you've gone this far so maybe go further. Very carefully craft your approach though and make it objective. Talk about the stats and the studies in an inquisitive way that makes it appear you don't have your mind made up and you're confused.

Also prepare for a SWAT team to kick down your door. Therapy is such a crock of shit because you really cannot just say anything or you will be judged and that may mean either a) cops, or b) psych ward

If he already told you to drop the subject, it suggests he is not open minded. You could point to thousands of cases of female hybristophilia and he'd still dismiss them as outliers. Probably consider putting you on a list too.

Its good to experiment on normie brains, I like to pick apart their logic and find weaknesses. Go for it and let us know what happens

Just put yourself on a watchlist theory

Saying that I don't think they enjoy abuse per se, it's just they'll put up with abuse and sanitise the relationship in their head if their boyfriend is attractive or high status.
I want to bayleef. But what about normie and even ugly guys who got tons of fangirls through darktriad/atrocitymaxxing? The park maniac, Nikola Cruz, hell, even Fritzl.

Good luck trying to lead a human life with dignity in a FEMA camp. Your sacrifice will be remembered... by no one, as your psychologist comes home and tells the wife he sent an inkwell to reeducation in order to earn 6 minutes of starfish sex from the good boy points chart.

They're just status chasers, they like them because they're famous I imagine, same way women chase after celebrities
Thanks. That point of view makes me hate foids less tbh. Hybristophilia is the most odious stuff I've ever seen.

I hope you're right. If foids are merely amoral instead of actively chasing immorality, that's more tolerable.

Psychologists already know this, their job isn't to tell you the truth it's to tell you lies that'll convince you to conform.

Also beware of them finding your account, they 100% will not uphold confidentiality and will report you to the police if they think you're a possible threat, and they don't need much to assume that.

Saying that I don't think they enjoy abuse per se, it's just they'll put up with abuse and sanitise the relationship in their head if their boyfriend is attractive or high status.
If he had a foid therapist, he would be in jail atm.

Send it to him. He backed out of the argument and you need to have the last word, with convincing evidence.
But it says Incel wiki so he might not even read it and he'll send the fbi to your house.

it's been nice knowing you brother

Waste of time, He know how it works but denies it. He will just keep making excuses for the evidence till the day he closes his eyes for good.

Forgot quietly Sahara and get ready for a loud crowded bunk in Siberia!

He received it I see..

Brutal was dumb probobly ngl

As a policy I feel it’s better to keep your powers hidden and never try to black pill normies. Such a small percentage of them will understand. Better for you just to drop the subjects of intel’s, and black pills with him and just continue talking about stuff he can actually help you with.

As a policy I feel it’s better to keep your powers hidden and never try to black pill normies. Such a small percentage of them will understand. Better for you just to drop the subjects of intel’s, and black pills with him and just continue talking about stuff he can actually help you with.
Ty good advice

Will do

Kk domme beslissing

He cancelled todays appointment