Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

(serious) how can someone be obese and healthy?

• Thread starter SuicideIsTheOnlyWay
  • Start date
SuicideIsTheOnlyWay

SuicideIsTheOnlyWay

GOD'S OFFICIAL LAB RAT
★★★★
I'm gym maxed never took steroids and I'm dying from fatty liver how the fuck overweight people manage to have healthy blood tests

I'm gym maxed never took steroids and I'm dying from fatty liver how the fuck overweight people manage to have healthy blood tests
Stop eating excessive amounts of protein. Your body is converting it to fat and storing it in the liver and arteries, and fucking up your organs.

Stop eating excessive amounts of protein. Your body is converting it to fat and storing it in the liver and arteries, and fucking up your organs.
Yeah I thought that but never exceeded 2 gram of protein tbh It's about gene predisposition in my case

And obese people eat fat like a whale and are healthy

Yeah I thought that but never exceeded 2 gram of protein tbh It's about gene predisposition in my case

And obese people eat fat like a whale and are healthy
Obese fags are not healthy either.

Keep coping, obese people have awesome blood tests results

Sometimes it's not about being "healthier" but about having the best quality of life.
It's more difficult to move and do things when you're obese but you have better strength and endurance when you're gymmaxxed so I'd still prefer to be in your shoes than in those of an obese person

By having a wholesome personality:soy: