Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment [Serious]If you score 80.00 or higher, kill yourself right now.

B

based_meme

I.N.C.E.L. High Command, Psychological Operations
★★★★★
https://beautyscores.com/Calculator.htm

This thing is quite accurate. A true test of your inkwell face. I took a couple of pictures and their ratings were 53.18 and 54.65, which is exactly as I've rated myself my whole life: a 5/10 face.

Will it save my photo if I upload it there?

Will it save my photo if I upload it there?
They say they won't, but you never know. Obviously do it at your own risk. That should go without saying.

i score 14.88

Based meme is a known homeland security agent. He created this site in order to share it here so that he can collect your pictures so that his team can preform no knock raids at your home in the middle of the night.

Screenshot 20240207 114743 Chrome

"quite accurate" :feelskek: (not me btw)

Attachments

• Capture d'écran 2024-02-07 114621.png
    Capture d'écran 2024-02-07 114621.png
    305.4 KB · Views: 483
Based meme is a known homeland security agent. He created this site in order to share it here so that he can collect your pictures so that his team can preform no knock raids at your home in the middle of the night.
iu

I guess I was low IQ enough to get my data captured, this is bullshit

JFL yea it can't rate for shit, its some data collection scheme for another project they're developing

Sus thread
High IQ. You should be suspicious of everything. My honest suggestion: try it from a public computer and upload stock images of various attractiveness levels to check how accurate it is.

JFL yea it can't rate for shit, its some data collection scheme for another project they're developing
I honestly don't believe you uploaded your own picture. If you did, then kys fakecel.

It's not accurate, jfl at your iq if you believe this thing works.
The most close to giving you some what accurate ratings is pinkmirror.com
No website can determine your smv

Just wanted to say that this "beauty" calculator is very inaccurate. For the same person it gives very different scores.

this site is obviously made to collect personal information and in return people are given an extremely positive score of their appearance to make them feel better about themselves

don't actually upload your photos onto this probably owned by someone who wants an inkwell photo library
Over for me I uploaded multiple pics of myself. Idc tho so it’s fine

Just wanted to say that this "beauty" calculator is very inaccurate. For the same person it gives very different scores.
bait for fools to get pictures of their faces.

this site is obviously made to collect personal information and in return people are given an extremely positive score of their appearance to make them feel better about themselves
Yeah I think that’s what it is

Not posting my face on this

I've found that there's little variance. I just uploaded three different pictures (all headshots) of Sean O'Pry and it gave me 90.45, 90.63, and 90.71. Meanwhile, this @CopingForBrutality faggot claims he got 94 and beat a literal male model. JFL

Last edited:
False. Look at the last post I've made. Try it yourself with downloaded images.

https://beautyscores.com/Calculator.htm

This thing is quite accurate. A true test of your inkwell face. I took a couple of pictures and their ratings were 53.18 and 54.65, which is exactly as I've rated myself my whole life: a 5/10 face.
wow we now have incels that are 5/10 facially. Back in my day incels were 2/10 but jfl at the state of this forum. We got normies calling themselves incels. kys at your earliest convenience

Shut it down.

wow we now have incels that are 5/10 facially. Back in my day incels were 2/10 but jfl at the state of this forum. We got normies calling themselves incels. kys at your earliest convenience
I've said from day 1 that my face is average. I'm 5's across the board. 5/10, 5'5". JFL @ claiming that you need to be 2/10 and below to be incel. If that was the case, this forum would literally have less than five users. :lul:

I've said from day 1 that my face is average. I'm 5's across the board. 5/10, 5'5". JFL @ claiming that you need to be 2/10 and below to be incel.
I'm a 100, am I an incel?

I'm a 100, am I an incel?
OK, nigger.

Literally nobody scores perfect with this software. Slight variations from angles and lighting always ensures that any score is less than perfect.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Chad got lower score than Portuguese and Armenian sub5s

I've found that there's little variance. I just uploaded three different pictures (all headshots) of Sean O'Pry and it gave me 90.45, 90.63, and 90.71. Meanwhile, this @CopingForBrutality faggot claims he got 94 and beat a literal male model. JFL
How am I supposed to take this seriously when you get outputs like this :feelskek:, it's using some number generator and collecting images.

Nicely crafted data collection work going on here. Fortunately people already figured this out as soon as it was posted.

Complete cope site, the higher your score the more subhuman you are. It gave me a 90.

79.275 extremely inaccurate I looked like 3/10 in the picture I used

Complete cope site, the higher your score the more subhuman you are. It gave me a 90.
Yeah, the software is whack. It gave saint blackops2cel a higher score than a male model. Fucking KEK.

I should have tested it properly before posting it here. Site's a joke.