Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment [Serious]If you score 80.00 or higher, kill yourself right now.

I don't think this is very accurate, I got 95... even though no one has ever complimented me on my face, and my face is asymmetrical and I don't even have hunter eyes or neutral canthal tilt

I don't think this is very accurate, I got 95... even though no one has ever complimented me on my face, and my face is asymmetrical and I don't even have hunter eyes or neutral canthal tilt
Yeah, it's not accurate at all. I was wrong about it. It's embarrassing that I didn't test it with a large enough sample.

I put the elephant man he got 85 pts, Michael Cera got 92 pts. This shit is garbage bro.

Im gonna block this white muthafuka based meme son of a bitch because the white devil is posting fed stuff here.

Unless its rated by actual humans it doesn't mean shieeeeeeet

I uploaded my pic and it said "sorry, we don't rate animals".

Based meme is a known homeland security agent. He created this site in order to share it here so that he can collect your pictures so that his team can preform no knock raids at your home in the middle of the night.
fuck they will use my Mumbai dog face as Psychological weapon in third world countries :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

bro I dare them to come here at night the Turkish dwarf will bite them. he is my roommate and he's fucking insane.

Isn't accurate jfl

Isn't accurate jfl

Delusional site :feelskek:

Guys it’s actually a personality detector, that’s why bo2cel scored higher than meeks

Most inaccurate bullshitScreenshot 20240207 072238 Google Play services

The website rated me 94.

I guess I’m chad, latERs losERs. Time to slay some pussy cos AI confirmed that I’m handsome

This is shit. I took a picture of an iron man helmet and it got an 85% lol

Didn't use my own photo, but I used random celebrities and characters from movies... so, literally it rates foids only and doesn't even recognize male celebs (which is sus) and every foid (no matter what) is rated between 85-90. I tried to use Jason Voorhees and it didn't compute. This is bullshit.

Based meme is a known homeland security agent. He created this site in order to share it here so that he can collect your pictures so that his team can preform no knock raids at your home in the middle of the night.
Holy fuck a @based_meme just flew over my house. ITS HAPPENING

Yeah no way im uploading a picture on this shady website.

Its probably a inceltears FBIcoup

niggerfaggot thread

Captura de Tela 2024 02 07 as 173244

All of these face rating and beauty score sites are bullshit, lmao. So innacurate. What is the calculation of the final score even based on? It must be calculating it based on personality and confidence kek

I bet it's just some random ass number that changes every time.

Last edited:
Screenshot 20240207 235157 Chrome
a very trustworthy site indeed

JFL yea it can't rate for shit, its some data collection scheme for another project they're developing
Somewhat random but what does JFL stand for? I assumed "just for laughs" but I'm not sure.

Yeah I ain't uploading a real pic of myself to that thing. The FBI would visit me 15 minutes later.

Not sending shit

Holy fuck a @based_meme just flew over my house. ITS HAPPENING
Das rite. I'm running your pictures through the website. You're in the database. It's over for you.