Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment [Serious]If you score 80.00 or higher, kill yourself right now.

wtf. that site guessed my age and height perfectly just from a blurry photo. but it recognized my face as female LOL

nice honeypot site I will not upload my data to it

wow we now have incels that are 5/10 facially. Back in my day incels were 2/10 but jfl at the state of this forum. We got normies calling themselves incels. kys at your earliest convenience

lol I got a laugh outta this shit

https://beautyscores.com/Calculator.htm

This thing is quite accurate. A true test of your inkwell face. I took a couple of pictures and their ratings were 53.18 and 54.65, which is exactly as I've rated myself my whole life: a 5/10 face.

keep in mind, beauty standards evolve and vary across cultures. For example, small eyes with single eyelids can be considered beautiful in Japan.

This website https://beautyscores.com/Calculator.htm

uses different technology than other beauty test tools!.

It goes beyond traditional beauty tests. Instead of rigid Golden Ratio rules, it calculates your beauty score by comparing your facial features with those of diverse and well-known beautiful faces. It's an approach that mirrors how individuals naturally judge the beauty of others.

It claims that they own a US patent on this innovative technology.

Keep in mind, you should use online beauty tests for fun and inspiration, not definitive answers.

This website brings more fun to you when showing your picture together with the pictures of the celebrities you look-alike.

They said their technology is based on Large Celebrity Model (GPT model).

To me, it is just a different way or technology to test your beauty with more fun!.

Try it:

Enjoy!

Yeah, this site is retarded. I scored above 80. Barely, but still. With that said

where gf?

~91%

Last edited:
keep in mind, beauty standards evolve and vary across cultures. For example, small eyes with single eyelids can be considered beautiful in Japan.

This website https://beautyscores.com/Calculator.htm

uses different technology than other beauty test tools!.

It goes beyond traditional beauty tests. Instead of rigid Golden Ratio rules, it calculates your beauty score by comparing your facial features with those of diverse and well-known beautiful faces. It's an approach that mirrors how individuals naturally judge the beauty of others.

It claims that they own a US patent on this innovative technology.

Keep in mind, you should use online beauty tests for fun and inspiration, not definitive answers.

This website brings more fun to you when showing your picture together with the pictures of the celebrities you look-alike.

They said their technology is based on Large Celebrity Model (GPT model).

To me, it is just a different way or technology to test your beauty with more fun!.

Try it:

Enjoy!
Strong first post, GrAYcel bot.

"quite accurate" :feelskek: (not me btw)
iu

Strong first post, GrAYcel bot.

iu
I am just impressed by their technology after reading their About page. No beauty test website will score 100% accurate. It is just for fun!!

watching football game, and Taylor's performance! What the score from this site?

this site is quite fun to mess around with

Literally worthless

Attachments

• what is this.PNG
    what is this.PNG
    355.7 KB · Views: 10
yes, jfl.

i think this site is more accurate for female pictures. anyway, for someone, don't like to share their pictures, u better not to upload any picture to any beauty testing test site. (they are all the same). for someone, who like to share their pictures (in facebook, blog, twitter....) then you can use this kind sites for fun.

Screenshot 20240213 014113 Chrome

Jfl at 32 yrs old when I'm 24
Also fake and gay no 87.687 for your height ot autism

JFL this some bullshit

I'm unsure what metrics they use to measure attractiveness. Too bad it doesn't matter in my situation.

i put some random fucking pic of some nigga on reddit and got a 91. jfl