Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over seriously whats the point of trying

Sadist

Sadist

Overlord
★★★★★
I know in some threads I say I want to try but seriously everyday is a reminder that there is no point in trying.

I went to eat food at the food court, and there is just so much suicide fuel there. For example I saw this ethnic girl I had for a class that I found pretty cute and right next to her was this fucking pretty boy chadlite. Like what is the point of trying I will never look like that. No matter how ugly the girl is they all want the same thing, chads. How can a 5'6 ethnic even compare. Sure I can improve myself to the fullest but even then it would be no contest. I will never be a 6'+ white guy with white features. I will never be able to compare to them. Its not even that I will never get white girls but the fact that I can't even pull ethnic girls. It is seriously over.

Hqdefault

One of my chadlite friends has an ethnic gf.

Although I'm white, I feel you, brother.

There isn’t. You gotta accept the writing on the wall. The chances of you having sex/relationship are the same of me winning the lottery.

Life is a fucking joke i cant believe all this is actually real and not just a nightmare

i dont go outside but to purchase alcohol

5'2, ethnic, no BBC, doesn't get worse then that, besides curry

Yep us subhuman ethnics should just stop trying and ldar.

I want to kill any person who says, "Life is a gift" or something similar
For all of us here happiness ceases to exist in our lives and there is nothing but torment and humility. Everyday we wish to not wake up because there is nothing out there for us.

Trying is a lie made by the happy fuckers that feed us that lie in order so we can work the machines and keep the machine rolling to make them richer and keep the sluts happy with our services. We literally get nothing out of it but pain. Suicide is the only way out. Sadly, many of us aren't strong enough to suicide.

"Life is a gift"

@Facade knows

T+.gif

As to the main point here, every time I delude myself into trying, a few minutes outside rights my thinking pretty quickly. I'm so far apart from these people by now and would never be able to nab a hole from ordinary society.

I do get the frustration at being whitemogged and heightmogged, but as someone with both of these things, it only tends to matter to other men. Whether you believe it or not, it hasn't given me jack shit in the way of advantages with holes. The allegedly white&tall-worshipping ethnic foids that I encounter daily see right through me. Conversely, the only people to ever have given me the "wow, you're tall" routine have been male. When whores do this, it's usually a tacit attempt to flatter someone they want, independent of height; I've seen sub-6footers get this treatment with the right face.

@Facade knows

T+.gif

As to the main point here, every time I delude myself into trying, a few minutes outside rights my thinking pretty quickly. I'm so far apart from these people by now and would never be able to nab a hole from ordinary society.

I do get the frustration at being whitemogged and heightmogged, but as someone with both of these things, it only tends to matter to other men. Whether you believe it or not, it hasn't given me jack shit in the way of advantages with holes. The allegedly white&tall-worshipping ethnic foids that I encounter daily see right through me. Conversely, the only people to ever have given me the "wow, you're tall" routine have been male. When whores do this, it's usually a tacit attempt to flatter someone they want, independent of height; I've seen sub-6footers get this treatment with the right face.
brutal, but you still have ethnic hope if you decided to try and pursue it elsewhere (gookville), us ethnic manliest have no hope anywhere it seems.

Even the ugliest girl I know got a chadlite bf

I want to kill any person who says, "Life is a gift" or something similar
For all of us here happiness ceases to exist in our lives and there is nothing but torment and humility. Everyday we wish to not wake up because there is nothing out there for us.

Trying is a lie made by the happy fuckers that feed us that lie in order so we can work the machines and keep the machine rolling to make them richer and keep the sluts happy with our services. We literally get nothing out of it but pain. Suicide is the only way out. Sadly, many of us aren't strong enough to suicide.
Are you inside my head