Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Severe Eczema = Eternal Inceldom

Fallenleaves

Fallenleaves

Watch out for those dogs, those evildoers, those m
-
Eczema is incurable, but manageable is what my doctor said. I didn't say this to her but I'll say it here:

HIV is also incurable but manageable

But the difference is that the main way to get HIV is to have many sexual partners. As for eczema, well it is genetic. Normiescum have to make countless mistakes over decades to land in a shithole yet I was born in a shithole.

There is no way I can escape inceldom, my skin won't allow it. No matter how much treatment I am getting rn, it is evidently useless as my eczema has persisted for more than a decade.

My very DNA has dictated me to have ECZEMA forever, the root cause is in my chromosomes, no amount of self improvement can change that.

Brutal noreplypill

Eczema is incurable, but manageable is what my doctor said. I didn't say this to her but I'll say it here:

But the difference is that the main way to get HIV is to have many sexual partners. As for eczema, well it is genetic. Normiescum have to make countless mistakes over decades to land in a shithole yet I was born in a shithole.

There is no way I can escape inceldom, my skin won't allow it. No matter how much treatment I am getting rn, it is evidently useless as my eczema has persisted for more than a decade.

My very DNA has dictated me to have ECZEMA forever, the root cause is in my chromosomes, no amount of self improvement can change that.
I’ve had eczema for years on my legs and it was terrible I feel for you

I have minor eczema on my back and terrible acne on my face :feelsrope:

Is that a foid
Yes, foid pictured on Wikipedia with skin psoriasis on back. Being in the sun can temporarily clear the skin lesions, but it always returns forever. I have a mild form of it. Still, it’s embarrassing going to gym or swimming when I have flare-ups with people staring and making comments like having contagious disease like HIV. Plus the more showers you take the more it dry and spreads on body. The heartbreak of psoriasis is hell.

Last edited:
people staring and making comments like having contagious disease like HIV. Plus the more showers you take the more it dry and spreads on body. The heartbreak of psoriasis is hell.
Very sorry to here about your skin condition and that short but brutal anecdote of the public shunning you in that way. My mother had made a similar comment but she said it was like monkeypox.

Yes, foid pictured on Wikipedia with skin psoriasis on back.
I wouldn't mind dating a foid like that but she probably wouldn't want me :feelscry:

Psoriasis is genetic autoimmune similar to Eczema, so you wouldn’t want to get her pregnant as ur offspring could suffer from both. Thats rare having both tho. Sometimes I get psoriasis under my balls and itches like crazy, lol. On top of that, my cystic face acne and big nose compounds problems.
Damn getting it on that area is brutal, cuz it's dangerous to have it there. I haven't got acne that bad man, do u know of any way u could reduce ur acne?

Where is yours? I have one on top of my left foot for over 10 years now.

I thought i got it from wearing my gym shoes for too long.. but maybe i was wrong about that..

Damn getting it on that area is brutal, cuz it's dangerous to have it there. I haven't got acne that bad man, do u know of any way u could reduce ur acne?
Doing nofap and staying away from dairy products reduces acne sum, not a cure.

Where is yours? I have one on top of my left foot for over 10 years now.

I thought i got it from wearing my gym shoes for too long.. but maybe i was wrong about that..
Everywhere except face

I have eczema and keep it under control. The secret is a low sodium diet, cardio wearing a sauna suit, cold showers, and NoFap. It really does work. Doesn't cure it but it helps tremendously.

i have acne on my chest and back, didn't go away after puberty, so i can sort of relate