Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Severely delusional Sinister calling himself a saint on reddit now

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★
Recently there has been some cringe by @mistersinister, who along with @Zer0/∞ were begging to be ordained as incel saints. I knew Sinister was an attention whore and I still tried to like him, but this is just beyond desperate tat this point. The cope levels are literally off the charts at the levels of narcissism.

06024D76 E6D8 4325 88D7 BAEAD0A99E76

Notice how he calls himself a saint here, yet doesn’t give ER such a designation. He thinks he has contributed more to the incel spaces than Elliot Rodger jfl.

This account has been suspended​

Just fucking lol, not even five minutes after your post.
Fucking reddit man.:dafuckfeels:

He didn't commit any murder JFL

Dude’s just annoying at this point

@Zer0/∞ is an incel saint tho

That gook is mentally retarded.

No option for St. Seung Hui Cho jfl

At least he has the idea to go er

He is a saint

Recently there has been some cringe by @mistersinister, who along with @Zer0/∞ were begging to be ordained as incel saints. I knew Sinister was an attention whore and I still tried to like him, but this is just beyond desperate tat this point. The cope levels are literally off the charts at the levels of narcissism.

View attachment 657007

Notice how he calls himself a saint here, yet doesn’t give ER such a designation. He thinks he has contributed more to the incel spaces than Elliot Rodger jfl.
Bro... everyone is an attention whore :feelskek::feelskek: