Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Sex is a lie

Unhappy-Man

Unhappy-Man

Grey
★★★
..........Sex is a Lie there is only
INCELDOM

Through Inceldom, I gain
SEXUAL FRUSTRATION

Through Sexual Frustration, I gain
DEPRESSION

Through Depression, I gain
APATHY

Through Apathy, my ability to care is broken
THE BLACKPILL
Shall free me

May StBlackOps2cel liberate you from this shitty pathetic life.

pretty good ngl

you watched the latest soy wars buddy boyo?

pretty good ngl

you watched the latest soy wars buddy boyo?
No i haven't might go see it though, have you? I like the older films better, really liked KotoR 1 and 2 aswell.

No i haven't might go see it though, have you? I like the older films better, really liked KotoR 1 and 2 aswell.
haven't seen, probably wait until it comes out on torrent to watch, since I have no one to watch it with :feelskek:

yeah I really enjoyed KotoR. always played dark side path, because fuck being a light side cuck

haven't seen, probably wait until it comes out on torrent to watch, since I have no one to watch it with :feelskek:

yeah I really enjoyed KotoR. always played dark side path, because fuck being a light side cuck
I always played lightside, i found the dark side options to much like being a jerk rather than truely dark

fuck paying it just to sit next to Chad taking out some bitch to see the movies, use fmovies.wtf, it doesn't require signing up and it has pretty much all the movies you can imagine

fuck paying it just to sit next to Chad taking out some bitch to see the movies, use fmovies.wtf, it doesn't require signing up and it has pretty much all the movies you can imagine
Might give it a try

The rope is a portal