Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Sex is never a big deal until you get raped

EyesAreSoCold

EyesAreSoCold

Overlord
★★★★★
Have you noticed how women and western society in general tries to diminish sex to some worthless physical act. Having taken 30 different cocks in the past is nothing it's just sex teehee it doesn't even stretch the vagina and we are stupid misogynists for thinking that sex could have an impact beyond that brief physical sensation. But once a precious woman has it not on her terms then suddenly the biblical significance is revived in sex and it's no longer just a 15 minutes apprehension but a defilement of something sacred.

When you get raped by an ugly guy you can't pretend that your innocence just came back, you were always a whore and that sex is meaningless to you.

Women only appreciate being raped by chad tbh

Swallow the Meekspill

"Teehee sex is natural, it's no problem"
"Oh my God I cant believe that guy touched me, I'm gonna be scarred for the rest of my life"

And if some women gets pregnant and has an abortion. It is not a baby it is a foetus. But If I punch a pregnant woman and her baby dies then it is murder. Seems women decide who is a foetus and who is a human. Just as they decide who is ugly and who is handsome. Who gets sex and who doesn't.

Boy, I sure do miss the smell of polished wood.

Have you noticed how women and western society in general tries to diminish sex to some worthless physical act. Having taken 30 different cocks in the past is nothing it's just sex teehee it doesn't even stretch the vagina and we are stupid misogynists for thinking that sex could have an impact beyond that brief physical sensation. But once a precious woman has it not on her terms then suddenly the biblical significance is revived in sex and it's no longer just a 15 minutes apprehension but a defilement of something sacred.

When you get raped by an ugly guy you can't pretend that your innocence just came back, you were always a whore and that sex is meaningless to you.
This is super high IQ. I think the same way.

That’s a good point. Interesting how it works.

This.

If it's not a big deal, then it also shouldn't be a big deal for some foid to do me a small favor.

OP, this is one of the most high IQ posts I've seen. :feelsokman:

b-but sweetie it's psychological
Then surely a boy getting beaten by school Chads is just as traumatic if not more traumatic than rape? It arguably happens much more often than rape and it often happens to actual children/boys. It's also often much more violent and bloody with more physical damage.
inb4
umm it is, who said it wasn't?
Despite that, standards seem to be drastically different for rape and school beatings. You don't see people getting 20 years or life for beating someone up against their will in school or even in public as adults. It happens in every school on the planet. Women don't understand it because they don't get into the kind of fights or beatings boys do in school. Pulling hair and bitch/cat fights are not the same.
A lot of us here know all about it. You get surrounded by a couple of bad boy Chads and get your ass kicked, often several times during your school years from ages 6 to 18.
I'm just supposed to man up and walk it off. No one actually cares. Those same Chads later become successful.

I'm not promoting rape, I'm just pointing out disgusting double standards.
Some faggot puts a dick into some whore's axe wound and he's branded as the most evil man on earth and gets life in jail.
Some incel gets brutally beaten by thugs and often nothing happens to the thugs.

How is rape so much worse? Just because it has a sexual component to it and it involves women? I thought sex wasn't that big of a deal, but everyone is constantly freaking about it. We all talk about it, it's everywhere. Redditors can't stop talking about their SOs and sex. "Sex is not that big of a deal, sweetie."

Last edited:
This is a mega high IQ post.
OP is even to conservative with only "30" cocks. In reality, it gets in the hundreds.
Let's expose these double standards.

I also agree with @anon about school fights, I have personally been a victim of that and it marked me for the rest of my life.
I dropped out more than once, school was a hell for me.
Nobody ever did anything back then, and nobody does anything now. There are boys that don't want to go to school because they KNOW the'll get their face punched.
But they are forced to go. And often come home with black eyes and broken noses.
I would condemn this kind of violence as being the most vile, it's young boys for fuck sake, they aren't even adults.

Last edited:
chad tough love = ugly male rape

I've never understood why heterosexual rape is such a big deal. If you get raped by someone of the gender you're not attracted to I can see why it'd be traumatizing though

Only stupid whores get raped anyway so it's not a big deal if you ask me. Most of the "rape" stories are of women who attend parties with big jocks. If you attend those parties as a woman you are basically there to be treated as a sex object by the high-T men.

So true, especially in the context of most women having rape fantasies and having orgasms while being raped, like, they want to be raped and they enjoy it when it happens... but then it's the worst crime ever? I want to be raped but you must go to prison if you do it... inside the mind of a femoid...

This is such a good post OP.
I'd pin it forever tbh

Foids can take chads thundercock with ease in their stretched out hole but when they're raped by a subhuman they get vaginal tears from his micropeen its quite bizarre. Its obviously a natural mechanism of their body to reject a subhumans cock and sperm.

This is a mega high IQ post.
OP is even to conservative with only "30" cocks. In reality, it gets in the hundreds.
Let's expose these double standards.

I also agree with @anon about school fights, I have personally been a victim of that and it marked me for the rest of my life.
I dropped out more than once, school was a hell for me.
Nobody ever did anything back then, and nobody does anything now. There are boys that don't want to go to school because they KNOW the'll get their face punched.
But they are forced to go. And often come home with black eyes and broken noses.
I would condemn this kind of violence as being the most vile, it's young boys for fuck sake, they aren't even adults.
In my school (both elementary and high school), the punishment for beating up a kid was basically nothing. 2 week suspension for both the beaten kid and the bully or your parents get called in for a talk. It's ridiculous. I only remember one expulsion and the kid was basically a serial bully.
Often the kids getting their ass kicked don't report it, not even to their parents because if you report it you'll be branded as a snitch coward and you'll get your ass kicked even more.

This is actual kids we're talking about. I've experienced it myself in both elementary and high school and I've seen it happen to so many other kids. The beatings can be really harsh depending on what kind of high school it is. Bruises, blood and broken bones, especially in high school once the Chads enter puberty and get stronger and more aggressive. Keep in mind I live in the western balkan region.

If it was girls getting beaten by boys those same boys would probably get tried as adults or something. Needless to say, that never happened. Bullies are not that dumb to go after girls. Besides, they don't have to because the girls often love bullies.
If they raped girls they'd definitely go to jail and their lives would be over.

Just walk it off, bro. Man up and forget about it. That's exactly what I did and so do many other men. What pisses me off the most is you later see those same bullies being CEOs, owning businesses, having a wife and kids.

Last edited:
I've never understood why heterosexual rape is such a big deal. If you get raped by someone of the gender you're not attracted to I can see why it'd be traumatizing though
Well foids are about as repulsed by us as we are regarding the thought anything sexual involving the same sex. That's not to say I don't agree with you though. At most heterosexual rape would be a slightly disgusting, humiliating experience, at least provided that the rapist isn't actually trying to do physical damage.
Then surely a boy getting beaten by school Chads is just as traumatic if not more traumatic than rape? It arguably happens much more often than rape and it often happens to actual children/boys. It's also often much more violent and bloody with more physical damage.
inb4
The simple fact is that men don't matter. If a foid was to say that rape is just as bad as being beaten and humiliated, I might even be inclined to agree with her. But the difference is that boys who are bullied are usually perpetual targets. If I had to choose between the negative childhood experiences I had, and getting violently raped once, I'd choose the latter.

Last edited: