Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Sex is not real

• Thread starter Nihilistic Lowlife
  • Start date
Nihilistic Lowlife

Nihilistic Lowlife

They want to send me in PH AGAIN :)
★★★★★
I think that sex is not real, I think that everything related to the birth of the human being is controlled by the reptilians who make believe to those who have not yet done "the act" that everything goes through the carnal act but in reality it is false, they use our impulses to control us and keep their hold on our person but that the truth is beyond all our beliefs :feelsaww: .

Then what did I hear my sister and bf do while I was trying to get some shut-eye?

Biggest copER in .is

This should be pinned.
@Fat Link ,@Master, @Robtical

I’m her bf duh
I can't believe my soon-to-be borther-in-law was Animecel2D all along. Omigosh. Omigosh. Deep breaths me, deep breaths.
I just can't. AAAAAH :heart:

Copecelmaxxer

I can't believe my soon-to-be borther-in-law was Animecel2D all along. Omigosh. Omigosh. Deep breaths me, deep breaths.
I just can't. AAAAAH :heart:
It’s a small world out there

It’s a small world out there
pic428819.jpg

No sex for your face

I think that sex is not real, I think that everything related to the birth of the human being is controlled by the reptilians who make believe to those who have not yet done "the act" that everything goes through the carnal act but in reality it is false, they use our impulses to control us and keep their hold on our person but that the truth is beyond all our beliefs :feelsaww: .

View: https://youtu.be/uAXtO5dMqEI

There's a similar theory to OP, that the conscious experience of "sexual pleasure" is actually the brain tricking itself into perceiving sex as pleasent, as a kind of mechanism or tactic to incentivize / convince the human to fulfil the biological imperative of sexual reproduction

Basically sexual pleasure could be an illusion, and the reality behind the illusion may be the fact that humans are merely automated systems that were encoded and hardwired with the biological imperative to reproduce (in an ostensibly pointless existence). Sexual relations between humans could be part of a grander scheme that is being regulated / overseen, by a superior being who currently exists beyond the realm of human knowledge

In ref to that Matrix scene, reality is based on limitations in perspective. It's not about what is actually present. It's about what you think is present, how you interpret it, and the ideas or thoughts that you associate with it

Last edited:
Women have made a conspiracy against me. They all know I've talked to the aliens and God, so they wouldn't try with me for a second.

Women have made a conspiracy against me. They all know I've talked to the aliens and God, so they wouldn't try with me for a second.
wbat about replitians? are there female replitians?

There's a similar theory to OP, that the conscious experience of "sexual pleasure" is actually the brain tricking itself into perceiving sex as pleasent, as a kind of mechanism or tactic to incentivize / convince the human to fulfil the biological imperative of sexual reproduction

Basically sexual pleasure could be an illusion, and the reality behind the illusion may be the fact that humans are merely automated systems that were encoded and hardwired with the biological imperative to reproduce (in an ostensibly pointless existence). Sexual relations between humans could be part of a grander scheme that is being regulated / overseen, by a superior being who currently exists beyond the realm of human knowledge

In ref to that Matrix scene, reality is based on limitations in perspective. It's not about what is actually present. It's about what you think is present, how you interpret it, and the ideas or thoughts that you associate with it
Would we -- even in theory -- be able to deduce whether sexual pleasure is real or whether the scenario you painted is real? It don't sound like we can.

It’s a myth created by women to put us down :feelsbadman:

Not even "to Jesus" but "for Jesus" :feelskek:

If only they knew the messiah of the new world was right next door
Antichrist!!!!! Holy shiite mother of God

if sex is real, then why have I never had it

I never experienced any female atraction, I nevet experienced love, I never had sex. It's a lie to keep normiapfags slaved

It is indeed real, Just not for SubChads.