Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Sex slaves were treated better than labor slaves

• Thread starter Deleted member 41364
  • Start date
Deleted member 41364

Deleted member 41364

Banned
-
Women say that sex slavery is worse because you get raped while being a sex slave (sort of true, but sex is pleasurable) while look at the alternative if you are a male: You got to work in a quarry, hauling stones with only rudimentary tools and all of your muscles straining to the max, day in and day out.

"Oh my god, women were so oppressed in the past. They were sold as sex slaves:foidSoy::soy:"

Meanwhile, I wish I was a sex slave. Imagine being considered so attractive that your sole use is being used for someone else's sexual gratification. Of course, I wish I was only a woman's sex slave, but that doesn't happen.

Why can't you cuckcels understand women don't dream about being dominant with a man, they want to be dominated

a true and important point to point out for no particular reason :feelsLSD:

Why can't you cuckcels understand women don't dream about being dominant with a man, they want to be dominated
I don't want it. I only want the status of being considered so attractive that a woman is willing to make me her slave.

I don't want it. I only want the status of being considered so attractive that a woman is willing to make me her slave.
Yes I understand, you want women asking for your cock 24/7 that's good, but don't mix attraction with femdom

I mean there are a few who do bdsm and all that weirdo shit

Aren't they payed to do that?
some of them aren't actually I saw a guy marry some Bdsm foid and they have like the weird outfits n shit and the whip and sex dungeon contraptions and the guy has a voice in the relationship idk its kinda fucking strange but hey the guy is doing better than us :lul:

Women say that sex slavery is worse because you get raped while being a sex slave (sort of true, but sex is pleasurable) while look at the alternative if you are a male: You got to work in a quarry, hauling stones with only rudimentary tools and all of your muscles straining to the max, day in and day out.

"Oh my god, women were so oppressed in the past. They were sold as sex slaves:foidSoy::soy:"

Meanwhile, I wish I was a sex slave. Imagine being considered so attractive that your sole use is being used for someone else's sexual gratification. Of course, I wish I was only a woman's sex slave, but that doesn't happen.
I read this book called Fish: Memoir of a boy In a Man's Prison written by Timothy Parsell about his time in prison. He talked about literal sex slaves he met in prison. One was a young white guy nicknamed Bottoms and he was "owned" by a negro prisoner named Black. He was Blacks sex slave and Black would also pimp him out to other inmates.

this is obvious