Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Sex tourism is bad... except when we do it!

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★

I guess the k-pop craze is worse than I thought

Eh Chang Only

Most of these western girls don't even realize Korean dudes see them as easy sluts. They will fuck them and leave them. Most Korean dudes prefer the smol Korean girl type for marriage. I had a friend from Seoul so I know.

Eh Chang Only

Most of these western girls don't even realize Korean dudes see them as easy sluts. They will fuck them and leave them. Most Korean dudes prefer the smol Korean girl type for marriage. I had a friend from Seoul so I know.
Changs slay, who would have thought?

Changs slay, who would have thought?
I know but I the fact that these western girls think that Korean men see them as anything more than a fleshlight is hilarious.

I know

Chads everywhere are the same
Yeah white chads also fuck asian girls in college but end marrying blonde white girls in future.

I found that most girls wanting prettyboy Asian men are usually super young. I honestly don’t think girls obsessing over k-pop “””idols””” are any older than 16. Their taste in men will eventually change as they get older. They go from wanting a 5’8 Asian femboy twink to a 6’1 white blonde Chad only.

I found that most girls wanting prettyboy Asian men are usually super young. I honestly don’t think girls obsessing over k-pop “””idols””” are any older than 16. Their taste in men will eventually change as they get older. They go from wanting a 5’8 Asian femboy twink to a 6’1 white blonde Chad only.
For most of them it's indeed a teenage phase (my little sister had a short-lived k-pop phase too) but 16 y/o foids cannot account for the sex tourism on display.

I know but I the fact that these western girls think that Korean men see them as anything more than a fleshlight is hilarious.
Changs view them as cumdumpsters, just like how white Chads view Asian women as cumdumpsters.

Women blaming men for what they themselves do, part 4836583472

Western foids should "deradicalize" all their incels first before flying halfway across the world for some BTS-lookalikes.

What is up with Kpop why do so many american women like it? Why do the women that like it all seem similar?

What is up with Kpop why do so many american women like it? Why do the women that like it all seem similar?
Probably cause most Kpop artists are pretty boys

Ricecel = fakecel

There is no scenario where foids would flock to currys

I guess so but I feel like theres something else there.
Kpop artists seem to be the modern Justin Bieber. Pretty boys, attractive voice, money and statusmaxxed

American women like Kpop the least. They just want to show Passport bros they can foreignmaxx too.