Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal 14 yr old girl beats 8 year old autistic kid for trying to be friends with her

Almost 17, not 14.

Fuck it, legalize rape against her

FUCKING RAGEFUEEL:feelsree:

But I thought foids were the more "empathetic' and "fairer" sex.... I guess until they're "not", huh? Fucking feminist pieces of shit. I woulda kicked the bitch's face in to protect that boy.

Exactly. But society thinks women crying in the streets because they need to fuck Chad and then murder their unwanted children is just fine. And then wonder why everything is terrible.
Fucking this!

? that's just some light tap with her shoe no serious damage was done to the kid I bet that didn't even leave a bruise. She didn't stomp on him or kick him really hard for that.
That's how kids are anyways. Even on that other video she is just bullying him like most foids would do when they get the chance.
she's 14 not 9

They delete the boy being attacked but they don’t delete the vids of people getting revenge on her
yes. i dont even care about extinction but the slow torturous death by foidsiety.

Fucking little whore, i would rip her head off if i was there

it's nature strong prey for weak

? that's just some light tap with her shoe no serious damage was done to the kid I bet that didn't even leave a bruise. She didn't stomp on him or kick him really hard for that.
That's how kids are anyways. Even on that other video she is just bullying him like most foids would do when they get the chance.
Yes it's completely normal to beat up and hospitalize kids six years your junior. Moreso when they're wailing and begging for help. :foidSoy:

Jump off a cliff you fucking retard.

a bullet to the brain is the only solution here. Sorry not sorry.

This is what all foids think of sub 5 and autistic men

I hope she is raped and killed.

She needs to be transported into a procdssig plant to later end up in a meat shop and then sold to her family.

If I was the father of that boy I would send that bitch to the next dimension

Public execution. For all of history, we made examples of women who behaved badly, and that's the only reason women behaved even remotely well. For the past couple of centuries, the "more enlightened" countries stopped doing this, and now we see what women are really like.
Death penalty.

No kids for her either.

Is this the male privilege foids speak of?

I'd give her the benefit of the doubt
Faggot.

le empathetic gender strikes again boyos

Ah yea , the empaletic Gendar :feelskek: :feelsclown:

Destroy her identity and give her a one way flight to India.

Shut up GrAY!
If that was a 14 year old boy he would be locked up, medicated, and considered a danger to society.
I doubt she even gets in trouble from her parents, maybe a light scolding.
Women ALWAYS get away with it and they get off knowing they can never be held responsible.

Shut up GrAY!
BA2AD167 D00C 4580 8550 CCB04929E00A

hopefully she gets an abusive husband or gets sent to syria to be an isis bride and dies from a bomb.

Elliot rodger did nothing wrong
Exactly. This is why you should never, ever feel bad for school shooting victims. The shooting is literally always the result of a kid bullied and tortured for years finally taking revenge.

a bullet to the brain is the only solution here. Sorry not sorry.
without hesitation.
this type will never learn or regret.

The other faggots who were laughing instead of beating the foid up are part of the problem, this is the brutal reality that autistic outcasted incels have to face, the world is out to get you, normies enjoy your suffering

Also, jfl @ her saying "no more kids for you". It's not like he was ever going to breed anyway, he'll be a 2034cel on this forum.
:feelskek: It never began for Gen Alpha inkwells.

View attachment 1137018
THIS IS THE OTHER PART OF THE FOOTAGE THAT TWITTER KEEPS CENSORING FOR SOME REASON
that was cruel and brutal how she beat him on the floor. that could be very dangerous.
little boy was raised by some foid mother.
he need a big brother and a aggressive father not a white mother bitch slut.
normal white family without father or other men.
If I will be father in my incel life I will only boys and if someone have been beaten all the other men family members will stand up like a arab family clan

View attachment 1137040
He’s in hospital and has broken bones…
BRUTAL. She beat him almost dead. little boy need some criminal niggers as friends so they should him teach how to deal with his single foid mother and such sluts. some arab clan should adopt him. They could teach him the right path and how to deal with such sluts and monsters

Last edited:
All of this because the autistic kid playfully tapped her on the shoulder. He wanted to befriend her
Someone failed to teach this kid that foids are dangerous and rabbid beasts, he ought not to attempt approachment.

He should've been made aware of Marxism-Rodgerism. At that age he was mature enough to know the foid was in the wrong place, that the foid belongs deep underground, in a breeding facility.

Also, 8 year old autists should all have firearms and permission to shoot normies (with videocamera) in case they face mistreatment.

Last edited:
the empathetic gender with kind tempered souls

View: https://x.com/knowyourmeme/status/1779891566208803099?s=46&t=gFPWxfKkKopQz2i8nuO1fw

View attachment 1136991

She kicked him in the balls and says “no more kids for you” . She then proceeded to sweep him, kick him whilst he’s on the floor whilst other kids laugh and record him crying.

All of this because the autistic kid playfully tapped her on the shoulder. He wanted to befriend her

Not to mentioned the excited shrieking of the camera man, the pure ecstacy running through his body knowing an autistic kid is going to get beaten, ridiculed online.

Meh, kids are all a bit weird.
I'd give her the benefit of the doubt, you can play-fight with kids and like foids they usually resist even if they like it.

The only suspicious part is the kick in the balls and the "no kids for you" comment, but I don't think it's a guarantee that she was being vicious about it.

Maybe I missed some details tho
Wtf are you even yapping about? Which play-fight warrants beating a kid like a savage.

Wtf are you even yapping about? Which play-fight warrants beating a kid like a savage.
Saar I had not seen the second video, I retracted my statement further in the thread.
In the first vid it's not that bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back