Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal 14 yr old girl beats 8 year old autistic kid for trying to be friends with her

gymcellragefuel

gymcellragefuel

Virgin foid or death
★★★★★
Last edited:
I’ll try find the full vid they keep deleting it from Twitter ***

So empathetic so elegant. This is why foids deserve the world tbhdedsrs.

is she revenging whiteboi for oppression and mysoginy

Death penalty.

No kids for her either.

Is this the male privilege foids speak of?

View: https://x.com/knowyourmeme/status/1779891566208803099?s=46&t=gFPWxfKkKopQz2i8nuO1fw

View attachment 1136991

She kicked him in the balls and says “no more kids for you” . She then proceeded to sweep him, kick him whilst he’s on the floor whilst other kids laugh and record him crying.

All of this because the autistic kid playfully tapped her on the shoulder. He wanted to befriend her

Kids are evil. You can stop the next ER, but they will laugh at his face.

foid rule. brutal
They delete the boy being attacked but they don’t delete the vids of people getting revenge on her

what the fuck I hate this stupid bitch

what kind of retarded adult leaves their 8 yo unsupervised?

all foids are just pieces of shit now

Meh, kids are all a bit weird.
I'd give her the benefit of the doubt, you can play-fight with kids and like foids they usually resist even if they like it.

The only suspicious part is the kick in the balls and the "no kids for you" comment, but I don't think it's a guarantee that she was being vicious about it.

Maybe I missed some details tho

I'd give her the benefit of the doubt, you can play-fight with kids and like foids they usually resist even if they like it.

The only suspicious part is the kick in the balls and the "no kids for you" comment, but I don't think it's a guarantee that she was being vicious about it.

It’s more than this. I couldn’t find the full vid but she sweeped him on to the concrete and he has a broken ankle

It never began for kidcels.

The only suspicious part is the kick in the balls and the "no kids for you" comment, but I don't think it's a guarantee that she was being vicious about it
Yes it was considering the situation , its literally the kid of some stranger , it's weird that you play like that and dangerous

Also, jfl @ her saying "no more kids for you". It's not like he was ever going to breed anyway, he'll be a 2034cel on this forum.

View: https://x.com/knowyourmeme/status/1779891566208803099?s=46&t=gFPWxfKkKopQz2i8nuO1fw

View attachment 1136991

She kicked him in the balls and says “no more kids for you” . She then proceeded to sweep him, kick him whilst he’s on the floor whilst other kids laugh and record him crying.

All of this because the autistic kid playfully tapped her on the shoulder. He wanted to befriend her

Just by the fact the she was laughing at the kick I think she will not have excuses in a juridical process

Nothing's gonna happen to her.

On the other hand, he's gonna be blamed for not "manning up" and not "getting over it" when he grows up and inevitably becomes an incel.

THIS IS THE OTHER PART OF THE FOOTAGE THAT TWITTER KEEPS CENSORING FOR SOME REASON

The real story here is Twitter removing anything that incriminates her. Clown World in full effect.

? that's just some light tap with her shoe no serious damage was done to the kid I bet that didn't even leave a bruise. She didn't stomp on him or kick him really hard for that.
That's how kids are anyways. Even on that other video she is just bullying him like most foids would do when they get the chance.

? that's just some light tap with her shoe no serious damage was done to the kid I bet that didn't even leave a bruise. She didn't stomp on him or kick him really hard for that.
That's how kids are anyways. Even on that other video she is just bullying him like most foids would do when they get the chance.
That leg sweep she did can definitely break bones.

Kys

The real story here is Twitter removing anything that incriminates her. Clown World in full effect.
There was a pic of Elon Musk recently with a Jew in the background. He’s with them

If women think it's okay to murder their defenseless babies, are we really shocked that they're okay with bullying beating up children?

IMG 3522

He’s in hospital and has broken bones…

Just go talk to foids bro :soy: :soy: :soy:

I want her to be my mommy :ahegao:

Kill yourself and send me the video

If women think it's okay to murder their defenseless babies, are we really shocked that they're okay with bullying beating up children?
Yeah this is common toilet behaviour

Kill yourself and send me the video
I’m giving this faggot the benefit of the doubt. Maybe he doesn’t know all the details. If not then he’s a foid IT toilet

Exactly. But society thinks women crying in the streets because they need to fuck Chad and then murder their unwanted children is just fine. And then wonder why everything is terrible.

I’m also 6 years older than this foid. It’s like me beating her repeatedly and then attacking her clitoris and ovaries. Then I say “no more kids for you” .

I’m also 6 years older than this foid. It’s like me beating her repeatedly and then attacking her clitoris and ovaries. Then I say “no more kids for you” .
Ignoring the fact that she didn’t get circumcised like I forcefully was at birth.

She would deserve that

Simps and Cucks are defending her ofc

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back